LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Quite simple and nice introduction @F-Rathore.good to have you here from karachi pakistan. Beautiful photos especially the camels at karachi beach. In 2012 I missed the opportunity to visit clifton beach during my visit to pakistan. 

Thanks for the photos 

Level 10

Hi @F-Rathore, nice to see you around. I was about to create this new thread myself but you spared me so I made it a sticky one (floating atop). Also merged @ZhasaPuspaNingrum's post in here (also welcome)

Level 10

Dear @Csaba its a nice trend initiated by you.

I always saw the introduction thread made by moderators only.

If you wanted to made by yourself then you were able to do that but you gave that chance to @F-Rathore, I have huge appreciation for this.

Its 15:40 hours ago that new month started here. But the post always comes late for us due to different time zones.

Dear @F-Rathore i told you before in another thread that there will be a moderator who will initiate the post. But you turned out to be lucky.

You are the first ever Local Guide to initiate introduction thread. So don't forget to congratulate our @Csaba bro.

Level 10

Level 10

1. Name: Ravi Kiran
  2. Location: Hyderbad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Getting New friends, Getting new locations, and New Inforamtion 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of the places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Before last year i am using Microsoft Mobile. Upto last year just i used for maps Microsoft maps only. This is year i changed my mobile to android from on wards i am using google maps. then only i am getting notifications from google.  after getting notifications i joined in this group
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Nothing extra-ordinary , but I love to travel and share my experience to help others and make this world a better place
Level 10
Level 10

Level 10

Level 8

@F-Rathore

Happy to see you with us mate, nice pictures!!