MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hello from VN,

Im an marketing executive. I work with the passion know about customer behavior, nice to meet all of you in local guides Connect!

Have a nice day!

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

Happy New Year

Former Google Contributor

Hi @nguudanglebui,

Welcome to Connect!

We really value your enthusiasm and please do not forget to share more about you with the community. : ]

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Chúc mừng năm mới!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Name: Safdarrai

What I love about being a Local Guide:

I  can say I really proud to be Google Local guide because best thing and big thing in the world to help others  by any way and by any how. So being a local guide I can help my community and outside of community by contributing on Google Maps adding beautiful pictures give reviews to good places adding time and hours on Maps it is a great forum to help each other here too on connect.

IMG_20180520_192730.jpg

Level 5

TheOriginalSamra.jpg

Born and raised in Sarajevo, Yugoslavia (now Bosnia and Herzegovina). Went through three different countries without moving, survived the war, graduated Economy, fell in love with the nature and history, found my path in tourism. A decade ago I started working with Green Visions Ltd. (best local tour agency for hiking trips!) and I've been connected to them until this moment. Beside that I work at Sarajevo Insider tour agency (oldest city tour agency in the country!) with whom I roam the streets of Bosnian cities. Now I'm guiding cultural, historical and trips to nature. Love hiking, walking, running (& rafting), hate biking, skiing. Basically I love to stand steady on my two feet, except for the raft (I guess). Since I'm originally from one of the highest and most isolated villages in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Lukomir Village) I would call myself a Highlander. Love to share my stories, meet new people, make new friends. If you're heading to Sarajevo feel free to contact me, at least for a beer and laughs. Love from the place where East meets West!

The original Sam
Level 7

Thank yous who have seen my post and pictures.

Google maps is my new favorite passtime .

I hope to post many places that I go to and enjoy.

Also if any body lives in lower mainland please pm me

Valerie Madill
Level 3

Got e kadee

Level 6

رد: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

👍👍👍👍

Level 2

Hello This is Nagendra Im from Nellore, Im recently joined in Local business guide. I'm very proud to be a member in this group because im newbe so i want to learn too many things in our group, i hope every one will help me to learn new things. 

Thanks and Regards 

Nagendra Daddolu

Former Google Contributor

Re: Animais

Hi @samrasarajevo,

Welcome to Connect!

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh sometimes. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Thank you very much for introducing yourself! I hope you have great time here on Connect! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!