MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Local guide sumatera barat gabung di sini,....

Shantha mallappa kondaShantha mallappa kondaShantha mallappa konda

Level 4

Re: Local guide sumatera barat gabung di sini,....

People see this place to near you

Level 7

That Magical Moment...!!!

Sun is setting down on "Inani Beach" at Cox's Bazar in Bangladesh.Sun is setting down on "Inani Beach" at Cox's Bazar in Bangladesh.

The Sun, The Bay of Bengal & The "ME".

$D£
Connect Moderator

Ynt: That Magical Moment...!!!

@sdl2 Hey bro!

A warm welcome to the Connect and thanks for your posting here.

If you Don't mind just follow me...

Write an Introduction in this thread for a better response with other worldwide fellows -  Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Keep exploring!

Happy Guiding!

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Howdy. Name is Jubran be apart of Google guides for a while now just never used this site.  I travel a decent amount so I'm kinda all over the place but I love trying new things and informing people of my opinions so this seems like the right place to be. Why be right-side up when you can be sideways.Why be right-side up when you can be sideways.

Level 7

Ynt: That Magical Moment...!!!

@ShafiulB

Hello Brother...!

I've read all the topics you suggested to me.

Though I'm new here, I'm so much interested to know about 'Local Guide Connect'!

I really appreciate your effort, it helped me to understand facts about 'Local Guide Connect'.

Thank you!

$D£
Level 8

Hello friends😆😆😆

Hello LGs how are you?

Greetings from Lake Titicaca in Peru.

Happy New Year 2019

Love, Health and prosperity...and of course too much fun with Google Local Guides Community

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello friends😆😆😆

Hello @PaulMamani,
Welcome to Connect!

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: That Magical Moment...!!!

Hi @sdl2,

Welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself , which is where I am merging your post.

You can read the What are Connect topics? article and to make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide sumatera barat gabung di sini,....

Hello @Shanthraj,
Welcome to Connect!

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share more information about yourself.

Before you start posting more, I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.