Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Greetings from the Rocky Mountains - Colorado

Hi Mr. Dan.
I´m Angelvis Tovar, a Venezuelan geophysicist living in Bolivia.
I liked a lot your interest (most of them are the same).

Regards.

--

ANGEL

PS: Excellent video.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/27614
Level 7

Re: Greetings from the Rocky Mountains - Colorado

Hi Mr. Dan.
I´m Angelvis Tovar, a Venezuelan geophysicist living in Bolivia.
I liked a lot your interest (most of them are the same).

Regards.

--

ANGEL

PS: Excellent video.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/27614
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - part 2

1. Name: Mark
  2. Location: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Help people to know a little more about a lot of places in my beautiful city
  4. I love to share: famous quotes about self-improvement and sometimes jokes 🙂
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: While I was searching a good place for a date with my wife
  6. Fun Fact About Me: We have one pinscher, who loves to go out and walk for new places, hahaha
Level 8

1. Name: Prachy
  2. Location: Toronto, Canada
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I have insightful information right at my fingertips no matter where I go. And that I can share my experiences with others to make their journeys that much better.
  4. I love to share: photos and useful tips
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I honestly can't remember how I came across it lol (and everyone keeps asking me that!)
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have been lost and almost seperated from my family twice in my life. I've also sat in a strangers car in a foreign courntry without realizing I did that until after I got out lol (the guy was super nice though so I was extremely lucky!)
Level 4

Hello World!

1. Name: Nathaniel
  2. Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to add the little places on the corners and down the streets that haven't been discover yet!
  4. I love to share: Photos and honest useful feedback on locations that will help others get a feel and understanding of what it is like.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Honestly I can't realty remember. I already spent a fair amount of time on the maps leaving feedback, so the transition was simple and exciting.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a very urban hipster lookin fellow but actually have about 13 years of Street and hip-hop experience.
Level 10

1. Name: Ben
  2. Location: Ho Chi MInh City, Vietnam 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: In a city that's experiencing massive change every day, it's fun to get out there and help provide some personal recommendations - it's a fantastic food city!
  4. I love to share: restaurants - vietnamese cuisine is massive, and I'm eating new things all the time, even after three years here. 🙂 Soup for breakfast is the best.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I just started reviewing things.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I can speak Vietnamese now - for whatever good that will do me in the wider world... 😉 It's a fascinating language, and the grammar is drop-dead simple (such a nice change from English!)
Level 5

Re: Hello

Rio

Level 3

1. Name: Davide
  2. Location: Padova, Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am still learning my way. I try to give my contribution for improve Google Maps. 
  4. I love to share: I'm vicepresident of a National motor club, made of owners of Kawasaki Custom & Cruise bikes...it's called VROC Italy
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Discovered on my phone 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to ride my Kawasaki Voyager everywhere....
  7. Side Note: My nickname is "Aztek"
Level 10

Introduce Yourself Here -

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

1. Name: Oleg 
  2. Location: Rivne, Ukraine
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love explore world:)
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos!  Edit & add info for cooffeshop, restaurants, shops.  find me - bearenok
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides  - from goglers support & maps:) 
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I'm Belarusian, who was born in Russia, his childhood spent in Germany and live in underground Ukrainian capital, the city of Rivne. Not far from my town is world-famous love tunnel    -  see panorama here  

find me on Instagram with the hashtag bearenok

Level 4

• Name: Muhammad Saleem
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to photograph each place and strange things created by nature, when I foun out about local guide i was very happy to share all these things with others which were lying just in my hard drive no use so far, but here i have lot of stuff to share and help people.
  • I love to share: I started my hobby very early 40 years ago and to manage the arcived data I have started with each city, just like Lahore Pakistan, a beautiful city with lots of old buildings from Mughal dynesty.----https://www.facebook.com/Lahore-City-154491671400868/--- and same with Sialkot- city etc.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: While searching on google map.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I have 4 parrots, A Mecau, Cacau to, Electus, and African Gray, I have most of my free time with them, they started talking since one year and we travel sometimes togather.