henry
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - part 2

Hello I'm from Morocco 

Level 9

introduce Yourself Here - part 2

Name . Varghese Jose

Location. India

What do I love about being a local guide: I was only passionate in using google products . I was a user of latitude which was changed to Google + locations now With this I know where is my niece in Germany , my friends and wife also.

so I am sure Map is much more than what I have contributed . I am happy to be part of this programme . 

I love to share : Photos and information and promote the use of Google photos and drive among friends and relatives even I am having a mobile retail shop so I share this information to my customers also the only other product I promote is the CS Cam scanner other than google products 

How did I hear about Local guides: Map only since I was using your timeline , I had continued some photos years back also.

Fun facts about me : I am late and not good in Google plus 

But today I am given the Trusted Street view photographer badge . I have to my credit 1085 photos with 204672 views and 1263 points . Will work for Google to my best of my ability . And want every one to use - Smart Lock for passwords , Google drive -templates , keep, web store , Google photos etc. 

My intimation to Google regarding misguiding short cut of "Cashpoints" instead of ATM was corrected but Linking of ATM is still pending. 

thank you all

Let us explore and bring the world at our finger tip so that Google will have a strong data base . Search engine for every one .

request: I have requested Google photos to have a small location or geo tag for photos which are uploaded to the map . This will avoid duplication and could identify any pending updation . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Re: introduce Yourself Here - part 2

Thank you verymuch for the support 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 7

1. Name: Mike
  2. Location: Layton UT, USA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like being able to write things about places that will help someone name a decision about that place
  4. I love to share: knowledge
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I received an email
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have cats and love the mobile world
The Only Constant is Change
Level 7

Didn't know about this thread when I posed question on the discussion board yesterday. So I'm back tracking a bit...

• Name: Fadhil
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's a continuation of the recommendations that I've done in my blog and Facebook group.
  • I love to share: I love to share all the good eating spots that I discover and frequent. 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: Google bugged me.... wouldn't stop until agree to sign up 😉
  • Fun Fact About Me: Not much of a fun guy... I like taking photos, I like exploring places to eat and I like to write. So I guess being a local guide would come naturally.