Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

#HelloWorld

#ImNew

Azhar Masood Khan here from Lahore, Pakistan with Connect ID @azharmasood786 

I am a journo and love to explore the world and then share it to the people through pen and cam.

Often keep on visiting different (desi) food places, mosques, natural places, restaurants, hotels and different cities and countries to explore more and more.

Sharing some clicks.

Badshahi Mosque (42).jpgEid.jpgEid1.JPGFaisal Mosque (1).jpgPolo.JPG

Azhar Khan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Mytra,

I just wanted to let you know that I merged your post with the official February 2019 Introduce Yourself thread. This will help reduce clutter on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introduce youself - February 2019

Hey @Ichal_Kridor,

Thank you so much for this lovely introduction. I really enjoyed finding out some interesting facts about you. By the way, every month one of the Google Moderators will start an Introduce Yourself topic, where new members are welcome to share a little bit about themselves. This is why I'm going to merge your post with the appropriate thread.

Talk to you soon and good luck with your dream of becoming a writer. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Danny_9_4,

What a great introduction! I've always wanted to visit Mexico and after checking Playa del Carmen I want to go even more. It's definitely a very beautiful place and you won me over with the fact that it offers a great deal of delicious food.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but every month one member of the Google Moderators will start an introductionary thread, where Local Guides are welcome to talk a little bit about themselves. As you've already done that, I'll just merge your publication with the relevant thread. This action will help reduce clutter on Connect and will avoid confusion among other people of the community.

Level 3

Your introduction is very nice and photos also good, Iam from Sri Lanka in the south asia.

Level 7

Your story is fascinating, @Petra_M! It is an inspiration for me to write one. 

Best wishes and thank you! 🙏

Hi @LiliSol,

Thanks for the warm words!

You can do it as a comment on the monthly thread, and get to know fellow Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for the advice, @Petra_M, and all the best!

With gratitude, 

Liliana Solomon 

Level 7

I followed your advice @Petra_M, and I completed my story about "fruits salad in Goa". 

Many thanks!