Petra_M's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

hi @Petra_M your post is amazing about your interest in Turkish culture and so informative. I'm feeling very good interaction with you.

regards,

virendra Kr. nautiyal

yoga Devotee

Haridwar, Uttarakhand

Virendra Kr. Nautiyal
Yoga Devotee
#Team India
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Uttarakhand Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @Petra_M a short and sweet introduction about you.beautiful photographs by uploaded by you,keep contributing to connect forum and wishing you best of luck,

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the warm words @veeryoga

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the appreciation @DrRajanwalawalkar!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @Mytra,

I agree with you. To travel is To live and vice versa! Life is a journey, not a destination.

To see is To believe! Photos (not actions in this case) speak louder than words.

Cordial @Anh1710

Level 8

Awesome post for the January interdiction of yourself.

I'm glad you enjoyed my introduction.

Hey really enjoy talking to you, see you in the Goolge Guilds decision.

Let's talk again, Chicago local guilds.

Level 6

@HannahSpanna your name itself is unique...thanks for the beautiful description about yourself

Level 7

Hello Petra, Nice to meet you here. I am Masud Al Mamun and from Dhaka Bangladesh. I am a proud member of Local Guides Connect.

Masud Al Mamun
Level 7

Hello Amgad from Egypt

I like to explore places around and even when I travel. Sharing photos and exploring the world. 

I invite you Petra to come to Egypt. I believe you will adore so much life and historic and nature beauty here. 

Level 3

Re: amazing tunnel of lights

Thanks for the complement, sir!😊