GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's explore

Hello @AmirS,

Please feel free to introduce yourself in our Introduce-Yourself-February-2018 topic.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: xin chào

Hi @duyhuynh and welcome to Connect!

I wanted to let you know that I've merged your post into the current introduction topic. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there. You don't know how? Don't worry, it's an easy step. You just have to click on the 3 little black dots that are located on the upper right side of your post and then you have to select "Edit message".

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

OK @HusanAzim. Let's rock together. Thank you so much for being with us.

@HusanAzim wrote:

Dear @BishowvijayaP keep in touch and keep goin       

Level 5

Hallo

MAKEUP_20180213115447_save.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the community @Samhanks

Level 4

Hello

let me introduce my self

1. Name: Abdurachim
  2. Location: Cirebon, west java , Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to contribute in google local guide, because I want to give a valuable experience or exciting experience in my life so that everyone can feel what is around me. and I want to help someone to get ahead in their business when they open a restaurant, cafe, haircut and more.
    it's nice to share it all
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to go around in my area, discover new things, new places. to get around and share something does not need an expensive thing. we distribute it from the cheapest
  5. Fun Fact about me: Iam a computer network teacher in vocational school.. and i love to share with everyone, and im local guide Level 4,, and will be level 5.. hahaha
Level 6

Welcome @abdrachim85,  let's introduce our beautiful country to others and don't forget to send pics of cirebon culinary ~Nasi Jamblang,  Empal Gentong & Sate Kalong~ ✌️😊

Level 9

1. Name: Husan Azim
  2. Location: Smartline Eriyadu (but originally Fuvahmulah,Maldives)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to see the impact that all my contributions can make to everyone who uses Google Maps. Specially tourist and Travelers. i do believe sharing photo of place make all different..... It's a really good feeling!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I absolutely love travelling and share photo is amazing things ..
  5. Fun Fact about me: Ask me. )DSC03014.JPG

Re: Hallo

Hi @JunaA,

Nice to see you here in Connect!

I have merged your post with this month's Introduce Yourself thread, so go ahead and share a bit about yourself with the community. If you need some inspiration, feel free to check the first post in the thread.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Virtual tour

May name is Sam. I was born in 1990. I live in Russia