Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: have a nice day

Hello @ridzuan0912

Welcome to Connect Community. You can share your details with us like other Local Guides.

Level 10

Thanks Mr @AbdullahAM

Best Regards

Assalaamu alaikum

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 9

Hello @PaDeSSo

You're welcome my friend.

Level 10

Bls: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Thanks @Christina-NYC for your sharring, nice to know about your profile.

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 10

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

Assalamu alaikum @Mohamed30

Nice to see your beautiful photo, but We want know where do you came from and more information about your profile

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 10

Bls: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hi @Sibamou

Welcome to Local Guides Connect,

Lets do our best contribution, in order our maps comes better than before

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia L

Level 10

Bls: Introduce Myself: Md Atikuzzaman Limon from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Warm welcome to connect forum

We can share the best of our reviews and photos

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Myself: Md Atikuzzaman Limon from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi @PaDeSSo

Thanks for your motivation. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 6

INTRODUCE MY SELF

Let me introduce my self.

Hi everyone,

My Name is Toni Mulyadi , im from indonesia.

This is the first day I use this application, hope this can make me fell comfort to find some friend all around the world. 

*I need more information about, how to use this application further. 

Love ya

-Toni Mulyadi-When I was young (20yo)When I was young (20yo)

Now (27yo)Now (27yo)

Toni Mulyadi
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello, @Christina-NYC Thanks for sharing this post and your nice introduction. Though I have already introduced myself, again I want to introduce myself and here is my introduction:A photo of Local Guide ShahMdSultan. Photograph clicked by @MojammelR brotherA photo of Local Guide ShahMdSultan. Photograph clicked by @MojammelR brother

1. Name: Shah Md. Sultan 
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to contribute on Google Maps because I want to improve Google Maps and help others. I like to add photos, reviews, and edit places. Wherever I go I try to add photos and update missing information such as website, phone number, hours etc. Actually, I love to share photos so that other people can explore those places.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I'm very much passionate about photography and love to explore the different places. Because I want to show people the unseen beauty and I always want to do something that would be helpful for others.
  5. Fun Fact about me: It's true that I'm a traveler and photography enthusiast. I always love to travel over the country and over the world and also collect moments with my smartphone. I enjoyed taking photos since I got my first smartphone. Also, I love to discover new places & delicious local foods.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website