Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Name: Matt . Friends call me Matty C
What I love about being a Local Guide: I love contributing though the guide in order  to help anyone find new places via my check in comments, reviews and photos. Since joining Local Guides, I’m continually amazed by the passion and dedication of Local Guides, and the positive change they are making in the world around them.

My favorite thing to explore: Restaurants, good bars where you can get a drink unipeded and have a chat with your friends.  A great jukebox can make me happy. 

Level 4

have a nice day

hi! I'm new here what a catch!what a catch!

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Welcome @Sibamou I will move this to the official introduce yourself thread. We'd love to see more posts from you in the Topics that are suitable for Connect.

Connect Moderator

Re: A refreshing drink

Thanks for sharing your selfie with a bottle of water, I will move it to our monthly introductory post where you can tell us about yourself @Anonymous

Level 7

Thanks for tagging me here @AIMAN_SAEED, for other local guides I know Aiman personally she is a super energetic and kind person I have known.

1. Name: Saad Salman.

2. Location: Lahore, Pakistan

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I have been contributing as an individual for so many years on google map, I was unaware of the rich community which Google Local guides' has here as Local Guides Connect and various facebook groups as well. I am amazed how a simple volunteer-based initiative is bringing people from different cultures together. I am level 7 Local guide and have been actively contributing since I met people who were part of this program.

4. I love to share: I am an admirer of the street scenes I love nature, Food is always something I can't resist( typing while my tummy growls) and since being a hobbyist photographer I like to share as many photos I take as possible.

4.Fun Fact about me: I have a computer science degree, I like food and Pakistani food is the spiciest. The Spiciest food you'll ever have!. I also like exploring nature. Deosai-Land of the Giants

Here's my picture.IMG_20170909_211022_894.jpg

1973943_806569712690840_1578464025_o.jpg

Level 8

Thank you @AIMAN_SAEED

My name is Nuaman Ishfaq Mughal and I am level 7 google local guide from Islamabad. I am journalist and environmentalist, who loves traveling around the world and taking a lot of photos. My favourite places of photos are monuments, hotels, airports and restaurants. I get feelings of accomplishment when my photos mark an impact on Google Map. Looking forward to become vibrant part of Google #LocalGuideConnect family.

Massachusetts State House in Boston, USAMassachusetts State House in Boston, USA

Level 10

Re: have a nice day

Dear @ridzuan0912,

Welcome.. 

Thanks for sharing this beautiful shot!

I too was new, one day.. then many LGs & Moderators helped me.

Don't you think, you can give more details about you and some explanation of the photos, like location, camera, your excitement .... etc.. 

It is also a good Idea to go through DOES & DONTS of this forum, to be more efficient.

Thanks

Level 10

Welcome and and thanks for joining with Us Mr @NuamanIM, letsGuide and do our best in maps contribution

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Former Google Contributor

Re: have a nice day

Hi @ridzuan0912,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow:

I'm going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself thread, where you can get to know other Local Guides. Thank you for your participation in Local Guides Connect and have fun! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10