Level 1

Good Morning 🔆

Sorif Khan

_DSC0019.JPG   

Former Google Contributor

Re: Good Morning 🔆

Hi @sorifhossen50gmail

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

As your post is only about you, I am moving it to the Introduce Yourself section.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thanks for sharing!

I just released your post from the spam quarantine, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our spam filters run 24/7 and can be a bit harsh some times.

I'm glad you wanted to introduce yourself to the community, and will just let you know that I am merging your post with the official Introduce Yourself - December 2018.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MortenSI ,

Thank you so much for releasing it from the spam. 

Many Thanks again for merging my post with official introduction page.  

P.S : I couldnt find my post in my profile page. 

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Since I have merged your post to the main Introduce Yourself topic, it will now show up as a comment on your profile page instead if a post. 

If you click on the comments tab, it will appear as the most recent one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MortenSI Thank you so much for giving me clarificaition ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC @VitB @PoliMC @TsekoV @Petra_M @VasT @BorrisS , Kindly take a look of my introduction ! 

Gowtham Selvam

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thank you for the introduction.

Please be informed, that in the future, tag only one Google Moderator and to not over tag because it can be consider as a harassment.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M , 

Duly Noted and Thanks for information. It wont happen again ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Level 4

Hi friends👭👬👫

Spoiler

IMG_20181213_132135748.jpg

Spoiler