Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello @Melbou

Nice Introduction, thank you for sharing with us and Welcome to the Connect Community.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Nice Introduction @ShahMdSultan

Level 10

Bls: Welcoming

Hi @Shaeshraid,

Nice to know about you, but you don't introduction your self yet, glad to us to know about your profile in order we can make our maps better than before together

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia LG

Level 10

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

Thank for sharring good pic about you mr @Mohamed30, but please do your introduction, in order we know about your profile

Regards

Wassalaamu alaikum

PaDeSSo - Indonesia LG

Level 7

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

Thank you for your presence. I do this

Level 6

Hello everyone! I'm new here.

1. Name: Myo Khant Maung
  2. Location: Yangon, Myanmar (formerly Burma)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing information and experiences about places. As I was a shy boy, I was really want to know about places before I went there. But in Myanmar, Google Map wasn't popular that much and I didn't get enough information. So, when I go a place and can't find information about it, I love to share on Google Map.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I would like to say "Every new experience". Yes, I do. And I will try as much as I can.
  5. Fun fact about me: I love singing. When I hear a new song, I will pretend I know that song and will murmur it. And another one is I really like sea and beach as I am a mariner. My first experience being a marinerMy first experience being a marinerWhen older and fatter at  Gaw Yin Gyi Island.When older and fatter at Gaw Yin Gyi Island.When young and thin at Ngapali Beach.When young and thin at Ngapali Beach.At Taung Wine Mountain, Hpa-An.At Taung Wine Mountain, Hpa-An.
Level 6

Re: Hello everyone! I'm new here.

Hi @LucioV Thanks a lot.

Level 5

كيف نحتفل في يوم العطلة

يوم مع الاسره في حديقة الحيوان بالإسكندريةيوم مع الاسره في حديقة الحيوان بالإسكندرية

Level 4

Fun Photos

My style is my attitudeMy style is my attitude