Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

Am very proud of you bro @Haruki 🎖🎖🎖🎖

@LI0N wrote:

Yes Bro @OSAMA

We are your family in Brazil. 🙂

🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jimmy411 Nice to meet you and welcome to Local Guides connect community. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Welcome to connect community @Haruki 👏👣

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

• Name: Naresh Darji
  • Professional GIS Analyst

Mapping is my passion and also as a professional GIS analyst its my daily work.

2016-12-30-15-59-33-771.jpg

• What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other people can see the world through my eyes.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I released that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.

20160709_11054212121.jpg

Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new Places & local foods everywhere.

Worlwide Map Editing WalkWorlwide Map Editing WalkIMG_20160322_095455.jpg

Level 8

Thank you @NareshDarji

🙂

Best regards from BR 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are welcome dear @Haruki

@LI0N wrote:

Thank you @NareshDarji

🙂

Best regards from BR 🙂

Level 10

Good pictures mr. @NareshDarji

Absolutly, you like ride bicycle to work too, we same of it

Connect Moderator

Thanks @PaDeSSo 

Yes, I always like to ride a bicycle 

Level 5

Thankyou so much!

Jimmy Theurer
Level 8

Hey everyone! I'm finally writing this presentation :

1. Name: Marine
  2. Location: Amsterdam (The Netherlands), but born in France.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Reviews and photography are the tools I use the most, so I try to add to every place the information that I would have love to find. The new gamification system is also super addictive, to be honest 🙂
  4. My favorite place to explore: I definitely love to travel, it's part of my DNA, so naming a place is quite difficult...But I would say my city Amsterdam : a lot of new cafés, restaurants, small places are opening at every moment, and there is always something to discover or try!
  5. Fun Fact about me: I've been a really intensive local guide for Foursquare/Swarm for the past 7 years...And I switched one year and half ago to Google Maps, because it combined the exploration of new places with the actual transportation tool, and also because of all the future opportunities of evolution of this platformprofilepic5.jpg