Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi everybody.

Thanks for your warm  welcome!

XOXO

Level 3

Re: Bienvenida y Presentación

Hola. Me encuentro en una región llamada Andalucía, aún mas al sur de la ruta del Quijote. Tierra de ascendencia árabe, cristiana y judía. Busca por aquí y sabrás cuanta cultura atesora. 

Level 8

Re: introduce yourself.

Hi @Shekarbangalore

Welcome to the team and we got a new responsibility 🙂

Bhaskar
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

And I would like to be one of the first to welcome you to this awesome program.

Just read and start at the beginning and click on three dots to see what is there and touch the hamburgers at the leftvside usually. Just learn everything you can by trying out Google Maps. And ask moderators for help!

They will do their best to give you good advice

Trust the locked security and go visit guides from all over the world. Just tap on their picture in the circle and see what happens!

And get onto Google Maps as soon as you can and get help there for answering your questions. Have fun! Most of all!

ChristineBrandon
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself

Thank you so much!

Level 1

Hi

Hello there it is a fantastic location IMG20180525180037.jpg

Level 10

Re: Hi

Hi @DrDurgamChinniKris

Is it some hill station ?  Can describe some more details about this place.

Happy Mapping.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Re: My life as a Local Guide

Hi @miguiel

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Google Moderator

Re: Hi friends i am new local guide from botad,gujarat,india

Hello @DHARMESH1,

Welcome to Connect. 

I would like to inform you that I am moving your post to this topic Introduce Yourself - August 2018 so that you can meet with the other Local Guides.

Since you are new, I suggest you to check Local Guides Program Rules and 5 Core Values of Connect.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi

Hi @DrDurgamChinniKris,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!