Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Cisse

Welcome to the LG family @CisseD.

I hope you are enjoying here. 🙂

🙆 🙋 🙆 🙋 🙆 🙋 🙆 🙋

Connect Moderator

Re: How to get a Job in Google through Google Maps ?

Hi @BikeWarrior I will move your post to the introduction post.

Welcome to Local Guides there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Thanks. 😊

Level 10

Thanks for letting us know about yourself @Pranayeshwar.

Let us to see you also by adding photo. 🙂

Welcome to LG family. .

@Pranayeshwar wrote:

Hi

Let me introduce myself. 

1.Name: Pranayeshwar Vashisth

2.Location: Delhi, India.

Level 1

A little about me 😍

FB_IMG_1497023401170.jpg

Hi!! I'm Ngự, a romantic girl, Vietnamese. I'm accouting, and I love travel. I think about one day I will become a local guides for my part- time work, that the first is for my hometown, Hue- Danang- Hoian, and I have met this web "localguidesconnect" How fun.. But the hardest for me is English, I'm not good at. I really want to share you about my hometown, how I love it 😊

and day by day, I see that my home town is remined more and more in the world travel map, so it's great for our meeting for your travel in Vietnam 😉 I hope, really hope to be with you. 

Have nice day. Love all!!!

Level 4

Re: A little about me 😍

hey i m a hve been travelling so long time ....i love to explore places and share that on socail sites .As u can see my latest photos on my google account i have shared it .It wll be my honor that if u chose me as a local guide.

Level 1

Re: A little about me 😍

Welcome welcome!! 😄😄😄

Level 8

Hi

My self sant kumar,I lives in patna (bihar).and I am a student.my favourite sport is kabaddi.My hobbies is to take pictures and reading interesting love story novel.apart from that I also love to being a local guidance to help that people who is new in my town (I.e patna)

Level 2

Hello friends

HELLO 

MY SELF ARVIND KUMAR BY OCCQUPATION I AM STUDENT 

FROM PATTI PRATAPGARH

Level 5

Hai.. Senang bisa berselancar di komunitas ini..

Perkenalkan nama saya TRI SANTOSA asal Indonesia.. negara kami adalah serpihan surga yang jatuh ke bumi.. keindahan alam, budaya dan sumber daya alamnya sangat mengagumkan. Saya lahir di Papua 46 tahun yang lalu.. saat kelahiran saya mendapat kehormatan diangkat sebagai anak kepala suku dengan nama tanah "YAKHOKLELEO FELLE". Saat ini saya tinggal di Kabupaten Semarang, meskipun demikian saya masih sering bolak-balik ke Papua karena putra saya masih sekolah disana.. Adapun mengenai lokasi tambang emas baru tersebut saya temukan pada tahun 2013 pada saat saya survey di pedalaman Nabire. Saya sempat sampling dilokasi tersebut dan hasilnya sungguh mengejutkan. Seperti dalam foto kiriman saya emas yang saya peroleh kualitas aluvial Au. adalah 96%.. lokasi itu terhampar dengan luas + 200 Hektar dan merupakan hak ulayat adat suku dani. Kepala adat adalah teman baik saya.. sayangnya saya tidak punya kemampuan untuk membiayai explorasi tambang tersebut. Bila ada teman komunitas yang memiliki usaha tambang ataupun koneksi pengusaha tambang yang kredibel, saya siap membantu untuk membantu sebagai pembuka jalan anda untuk berinvestasi di negara kami khususnya di Papua tanah kelahiran saya.. terima kasih