AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself - April 2019

Hello everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like March’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

I’ll kick off the April introductions.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @AngieYC sitting on a Swing Chair in Indonesian Batik Clothing. (Local Guide @AngieYC)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @AngieYC sitting on a Swing Chair in Indonesian Batik Clothing. (Local Guide @AngieYC)

1. Name: Angeline, or Angie for short
  2. Location: Sofia, Bulgaria, but originally from Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: One of my favorite things to do is travel and, as a foodie, I love to try foods from different places because I believe food brings people closer together. Being a Local Guide gives me a chance to share my passion for food with the other Local Guides around the world.

Caption: A picture of oysters on a plate with ice cubes and a slice of lemon next to coconut water. (Local Guide @AngieYC)Caption: A picture of oysters on a plate with ice cubes and a slice of lemon next to coconut water. (Local Guide @AngieYC)

1. My favorite thing to explore: I love exploring places to eat, especially places recommended by the locals. Since I can’t take food as a souvenir, I always take a picture of my plate as a memory.

Caption: A photo of glazed chicken satay on a plate with sesame seeds and green onion sprinkled on top. (Local Guide @AngieYC)Caption: A photo of glazed chicken satay on a plate with sesame seeds and green onion sprinkled on top. (Local Guide @AngieYC)

1. Fun fact about me: I don’t like the sun, but I love the beach. I really like the ambiance and how I can just sit back and relax with fresh, cold coconut juice on the side. I come from an island country that has a lot of beautiful beaches, so I can’t say no to one! I just have to hide under an umbrella.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @AngieYC walking along the beach in Nusa Dua, Bali. (Local Guide @AngieYC)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @AngieYC walking along the beach in Nusa Dua, Bali. (Local Guide @AngieYC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

1,352 comments
Level 7

Let's Travel

1. I want to travel around the world
  2. Want to be a travelerGoing to Bichana Kandi by boatGoing to Bichana Kandi by boat

At Nilgiri resortAt Nilgiri resort

At NilacholAt Nilachol

At Cox's Bazar Sea BeachAt Cox's Bazar Sea Beach

At HimcoriAt Himcori

Level 10

Re: Let's Travel

Level 6

Re: Signing into Connect just got easier

15519447970881274927759.jpg

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - March 2019

Hello Local Guides,

My name is Nirbhay Singh. I am cloud DevOps Engineer. I love to explore new places and foods of all continent and share my honest review on Google maps . Which helps people and it makes me happy.

Level 6

I am New

1. Name: Maliha Ahmed

2. Location: Jessore, Bangladesh( originally from capital city Dhaka) 

3. What I love about being a local guide: I love to roam around and explore places. After having my smart phone I started to take help from Google map and found it very helpful. Then I personally started contributing from last year. It's fun to write reviews. I used to write about restaurants I visited but later I started contribute to attractions and other places too. When I see I got so many views I really feel good that people are getting help from my post. Besides, I am portraying my local area to others.

4. My favourite thing to explore: I like food and nearby attractions to pass quality time.  I like the small town I live. Try to find out happening places to eat and spend good time. 

5. Fun fact about me: well, feed crows and talk to them.       

Level 6

Re: Connect Live 2019 applications are now open!

1. Hi , people !! I want to stay in my bed , but today os Monday!  The work call me ...Hi , people !! I want to stay in my bed , but today os Monday! The work call me ...

Level 2

En el Cielo...Ensenada...

83570E1B-6174-4A87-89C4-9C87076C1097.jpeg

Level 8

Re: En el Cielo...Ensenada...

buena vista, nice view
YZ
Level 8

Valparaiso´s hills plenty of history and arts: A Must!

If you are plannig to visit Chile at extremely south of America...visit Valparaiso at pacific ocean side.Reñaca Marzo 2009 (4).jpg