Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi all,

1. Name: Serhii Bolilyi
  2. Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share my opinion about some places with other people. (in most cases it positive)
  4. I love to share:  Meals in cafes and historical places
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I like beta programs, so I decided that Local Guides it some like beta program. First my editing was roads in my own village
Level 9

very nice photo @Masbi :)))

Level 9

so when you will visit jordan @Lihchen :))))))

very nice introduction 🙂

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

thank you @TorM , yeah its one of my best meetups ever 🙂

i talked about in my application post you can find it on my signature , global citizen , check it if you have time 🙂

Level 7

Snapchat-2021539848.jpg

1. Name: Merwyn
  2. Location: Born in Bangalore India, I moved to Sydney Australia when I was 5.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to show people whats in and around my city, and even places around the world. Since I started, I have made friends from guiding, helped businesses and definitely played a part in helping others find places or try new things. Plus I love taking pics with my phone and its another excuse to add to the reviews.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Obviously mum's cooking is the best, so if that became a restaurant, I would say Indian... but I love Korean food. I love so many Korean dishes and I find that there is always something for someone, even for the pickiest of eaters; a definite crowd-pleaser. From amazing bulgogi to fried chicken and the kimchi to Gaji Namul side dishes, I find myself just always ready - if you are in Sydney, I will be happy to take you around!
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love travelling and taking point-and-click shots of moments. I just started learning how to make videos in Premiere Pro
Level 8

1. Name: Osca
  2. Location: Japan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:Everything!Especially I like to share my photos and recommend what I like with others.
  4. I love to share: I like to share pictures that I could take well.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Twitter
  6. Fun Fact About Me: travelling, photography, cosplaying

(This picture is when I went to Tsukiji on a trip)

IMG_2412.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Здравей @bglushkov,

Welcome to the official Local Guides community!

I've released your introductory post and it's now live. Our spam filters are pretty sensitive which may explain the reason why your post was marked as spam. Sorry for this inconvenience!

See you soon. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

nice introduction and photo @luschetinger 🙂

nice to meet you and welcome to connect 🙂

Level 5

1. IMG_4236-min.PNGName: Alan
  2. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Everything! I've been a Google Maps guides for over a year and sharing the experiences of spots and restaurants helps myself and others to review them. Whatever the experiences are about food itself, service, interior design, hygiene or price. Everything shows on local guides contribution is a true experience!
  4. I love to share:  everything and anything especially-
    1. The places where comments and information are still rare.
    2. The places where detailed information are still so in need.
    3. Not only Personal experience for once but also editing my comments after several visits.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It came up on my smartphone as a suggestion and found it was useful for people who haven't been to the places they were interested in. 
  6. Fun Facts About Me:
    1. A medical student in Taiwan.
    2. Exploring new spots is the thing I enjoy the most in my free time.
    3. Photography, going to gym.
Level 7

@ProfArunCM

Wow  to much inspiring 

Good work 

And dedication