Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

pp.jpg

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Paulson
  2. Location: India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always loved to travel which give me sheer joy and happiness. I am so thrilled to find new places for hangout and offbeat locations. And what I love I most is when I share with others where Google Local Guide program makes a way
  4. I love to share:  Offbeat Places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Mail .
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am afraid of snakes, I know not much fun is there 😛
Level 6

1. Name: Yulie
  2. Location: Athens, Greece
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love traveling, I just think it expands your horizons, culturally, mentally and most probably physically (lol).
    I'm a bit of a photography enthusiast, so I always take lots and lots of pictures and videos of every single place I go (because every single place you go can be interesting, if you want it to be) so it was only natural to eventually find out about, and fall in love with the concept of being a local guide. It's so rewarding to feel that you can contribute to a huge net of information that feels like a living organism, in the way that the local guides interact with each other. And I get to share the way I see the world, with you guys!!😊
  4. Fun Fact about me: I used to sing and play the keyboards in a Ska band, through literally all of my 20s (and then some). It was quite the riot!!😄
Level 7

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Thanks google for giving us such a good platform where we can meet thousands of those good people's to whom we can never meet in our entire life,  to read wonderful introductions about many unfamiliar people's is like we get somethings out of this world 

Thanks again Google 

To provide such a good platform 

Level 7

Hello everyone !!

1. Name: Despoina

2. Location: Patras ,Greece

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help other people !! It makes me happy to contribute as a Local Guide,to share fotos with beautiful places and giving my opinion.

4. When i started as  a local guide: before two years, I made a lot of trips and I wanted to share my fotos ,to show to other people that we have many places in Greece that have a natural beauty! Google was the best way to do that !

5. Some characteristics about me:  I get never bored ,I love traveling, I love capturing fotos, I want to travel all over the world!

Level 6

1. Name: Jose Manuel Antoral
  2. Location: Madrid, Spain
  3. About Myself: I am 36 years old. I am journalist and i work as social media manager in my little enterprise, Apekmedia.
  4. Being a Local Guide: I always search for opinions about hotels, restaurants... it help me to decide if i must go, or not, to some place. I think I must contribute with my experiences, photos and opinions because people are helping me with their opinions... so i want to help them too with mine.
  5. What I love to do: I love to take photos for all my life: places, restaurants, shops, travels... I think that photos are the best memories i can have for my life when i get old.
  6. Fact about me: I love to travel. My father teach me to enjoy all de cities, villages, countries... and now I want to discover all the world
  7. Looking forward: I want meet new friend all over the world. Im sure we can learn a lot and get fun together #ConnectWithLocalGuide  
Level 10

Hi @Jamesmls  @jacqueen95  @Asogwacmo  @arhamshamsi  @Nibha  @Divergentor  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 6

Hello World, I'm New!!

White House Bay, St.KittsWhite House Bay, St.Kitts

1. Name: Chad

2. Location:St.Kitts (Saint Christopher)

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to add new places to Google Maps for my island. I also get a thrill about being able to keep information current to help both locals and visitors alike.  I think it's important to help where I can to keep Google Maps up to date to enhance the experience of anyone using Google Maps!

4. I love to share: I love sharing photos of my beautiful island. St.Kitts is definitely a Sun, Sea and Sand Paradise!

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was researching how to add places to Google Maps

6. Fun Fact About Me:  I love taking pictures! I'm not sure how good I am, but I really enjoy it!

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @Despoina

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hi @chadcp1

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar