brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@ujjawalpoonia You are welcome to biggest family house on earth !!!

Level 10

@ujjawalpoonia @oderindegbemiga @Brettnotgreg @Bakhodur

Thanks and best wishes for intro.

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @ujjawalpoonia

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @Bakhodur

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Re: Namaste !

Hi @Mukesh20,

I wanted to welcome you to Connect as well as to informe you that I moved your post to the official introduction thread.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Introducing Yourself April 2018

Me too. I had only posted queries before to guides in other cities but like shooting random arrows at nothing in particular ! It's amazing how a competition and a few embedded links to these forums provokes a magnificent reveal if thousands of people. Gives you a warm cosy glow to realise people share the same hobby. No offence to Pokemon Go lovers but l set my own pace, it ain't a race, and l map  the places and faces !! I'm following my own lead, at my own speed, to give Googlers what they need. Poetry in motion, without fuss and commotion, l get shops, cafés and music venues a  welcome promotion.

Level 6

Introduction Alexader in Berlin

Hi everyone 🙂

My name is Alexander and I am new to connect forum, but not to the idea of connecting people (shout out to Nokia).

So far I have mostly contributed via google maps with photos and reviews but now I have started to do some local work for my beloved Berlin as well.

I originally come from Sweden, but feel more European, having lived 5 years in Germany and 4 years in Spain.

26.jpg

(Me trying to jump the Berlin wall)

Quick About Me

• Best Holiday Experience: Bolivia
  • Favorite Sport: Basketball
  • Unusual Hobby: Urbex
  • Countries visited: 32
  • Favorite City: Berlin

!Upcoming Meet-up!

Join me for a street art photo tour in my neighborhood on April 29th! It is my first meet up event, and I hope it will be a blast!

---> Link to event here <----

IMG_9262.JPG

Images of my Berlin

For images of abandoned places & street art in Berlin, check out my shameless plug below!

Covert Berlin Instagram

insta.JPG

See you in Berlin!
/Alex

Level 10

@Brettnotgreg & @SimplyMe_18 Warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 6

@adistidaramutia welcome here

If you are a fan of spicy food, you should try mexicain or indian food. I remember well when i tried a spicy chiken masala for the first time and the diarrhea that i suffered .  It was a terrible  but an amazing experience, hahaha.

Level 7

Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

Hello Everyone,

This is Sidharth Chauhan from Dehradun ,India your local guide , i love to explore new places . Exploring new places is one of my hobby, i love to answer the question asked by people around me. And by visiting to new places I learn something new, i became local guide to help people and attending these summit i can gain more knowledge and help people.