brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

• Name: BrettIMG_20180413_170122_757.jpg

• What I love about being a Local Guide: I grew up in a small suburban town right outside of Dallas, so I love giving insight on places I visit throughout Dallas, as well as the places I've grown up with that may be a little less known.
  • My favorite cuisine to explore: This is tough. I love all types of cuisine, and am definitely a bit of a foodie! I definitely have a new-found fondness for Indian food.
  • Fun Fact about me: I'm a musician and aspiring writer. You can check out some things I've written and learn a little more about me here. I'm sort of new to connect, and would love to be more active in this community!
Level 5

Thank you for Sharing 

Level 8

1. Name: Rosalie 
  2. Location: Cebu, Philippines
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I travel a lot whether it’s for work or leisure in urban areas and in the countryside of the Philippines. Being a local guide is helping others and myself plan out trips and the directions on how to go there. For me, It is a fulfilling experience to add places not yet included in the map and update new locations based on recent developments of these places. This is not only meant to help others but also myself especially when I need to go back to a certain place.
  4. My favorite places to explore: Restaurants, coffee shops, resorts, hotels, and malls are the locations I usually post on the map since these the places frequented by most travelers. My favorite places to explore are the nature-inspired destination, restaurants serving local delicacies, and souvenir shops which depicts the culture of the place.
  5. About me: I am a keen observant. So in every place that I go, I get a glimpse of the habits and lifestyles of the people around including the “sense of place”. I am an environmentalist conducting workshops on “Journey to Zer0-Waste”, Ecobricking and other environmental education programs. Previously, I worked with various international non-government organizations managing projects in different areas of the Philippines.
Level 6

Re: Introducing Yourself April 2018

Thanks! Strangely enough, I didn't even know this community existed (don't ask me why, lol) up until a couple of days ago. I'm excited to meet new people and share experiences. 

Level 6

@TinaCasePhoto & @GoCargo You are welocme to biggest family house on earth !!!

Level 5

Name: Bakhodur

What I love about being a Local Guide: making new discoveries and taking beautiful photos so I can share them with everyone. It makes me feel better knowing that my efforts help someone.

My favorite cuisine to explore: big fan of East-Asian, Indian and Italian cuisines.

Fun fact about me: I speak 4 languages. 

Level 6

Re: Introducing Yourself April 2018

@Cleo_Dani You are welcome to biggest family house on earth !!!

Level 6

@Brettnotgreg You are welcome to biggest family house on earth !!!

Level 7

Hello, 

I am Ujjawal Poonia from India and I love to contribute to google maps because I feel great when someone gets the right information from maps by my contributions. Before 6 months I was trying to find a place through google maps but unfortunately, it was spam, and I didn’t found that place so I was disappointed and I reported for that and it get’s approved. So on that day I joined the google local guides community and now I am very passionate about my contributions, wherever I go, and what do I feel there I always review that place and you will not believe that even though my phone’s back camera is not working I always click pictures of the places that I visit to contribute in google maps through my phone’s front camera. Some of my pictures are listed below.

Thanks

Noida Sector 137Noida Sector 137Noida Sector 137Noida Sector 137Shivani Apartments, I.P EtensionShivani Apartments, I.P EtensionShivani Apartments, I.P EtensionShivani Apartments, I.P Etension

Level 6

Thanks! Much appreciated!