Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Hellooooooo everyone

Welcome to the community

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Mary Usaji
  2. Location: Kenya
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am a problem solver and i love helping people.I do travel a lot and i like hanging out in new places.I know how hard it can be just to find a good place to visit or to hang out and that is why i like sharing photos and reviews of each and every place that i visit.Many people rely on photos and reviews when it comes to choosing a place.At the end of the day, it makes me happy knowing that my post has helped someone in finding what they need in a quick and easier way.Its all about having fun.Sharing is caring
  4. I love to share:  Photos and tips.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Notifications from google
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am always fun to be around.
mu
Level 6

Thank you..hope I can contribute to Google map too

Level 8

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello I am new here. I already try to do an introduction, but seems that I do something wrong. I can't found it anywhere.

Let's try again!

1. Name: Sergio Bino

2. Location: São Paulo, Brazil

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I started as a local guide unexpectedly. I was in a Star Trek convention in Vegas, using Maps as my navigator through teh streets, taking a lot of photos. Then the app ask if I want to share some. I never thinked about it. I already saw and use the photos in Maps to knew more about a place. But I share my photos? I start in that moment. So in a short time people had seen them. And I think: I can help people! Is the way I found to retribute, to show beatiful places, to guide people in their ways.
At first I posted the photos I had, simply because I felt I could help someone.  
Then I started thinking about what to post, how to take better photos, not so much in quality, but thinking of being more significant, more usefull. Then I started to post reviews too and now I`am always doing this.

4. Hobbies: Attend concerts of classic music and rock concerts. Watch tv series. And travel or if I can't travel, walk in my city. Travel for me is walk. Walk in the streets, eat local food, talk to shopkeepers, waiters on restaurants. Visit the tourist hotspots, but not only then.  

5. My favorite cuisine to explore: I have some favorite foods. And I like to explore many others.  Chinese, Thay, Italian, Mexican, Brazilian, French, British. Try new flavors.

6. Fun Fact about me: I am a little shy, so at the beginning I observe much. And in a moment I could not explain, I begin to talk, talk, listen and talk, talk and listen. I love discover that people separated by an ocean can had dreams and whishes in common. it's so magic! And so human!
Level 6

Hello everyone !

I am Bishwajeet, a programmer by fate and wanderlust by choice. 

My journey with Google maps began a few years ago when I started travelling to places here in India. India is vast so are the people and languages.

Google maps has helped me more than anything online. Here is a brief intro.

ggl.jpg

Name : Bishwajeet

Why Google Map : There are a million ways for a man to explore the world.  I use maps from travel to bus schedules and directions to reviews.

What I love  doing :  I love cooking besides traveling. I love exploring new cuisines.

Fun fact : Got a wicked sense of humor. Well at times.

Level 6

Hello World,IMG_20161115_183014.jpg

Vikram Shetty from Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN

Google Maps has been my go to place to explore the destination I am travelling, browsing through the photos and reviews of places, to plan on my trip. I try to give back to community by reviewing and adding the photos, I have not been an active one, hoping to change that in 2018. 

Of all the food I have tried till date, Other than the home food, I just love Italian and Mexican dishes.

I like to explore the maps, travel places and help by contributing to maps by suggesting map edits and add missing places too. Photography is my passion, when I am out I keep clicking at random, yet interesting things. 

Level 8

Re: Introduce yourself

Hi @Usaji, You can use the reply button and add your introduction or use this link https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-April-2018/td-p/721650
Level 7

Name: Joao Paulo Santos but you can call me jpblack.

What I love about being a Local Guide I love the fact that people naturally love to share the advice (for free)  about where to go for restaurant, beauty sallon, shopping, & tourist or just spend some nice time with family.

Joao Paulo aka jpblackJoao Paulo aka jpblack

Fun Fact about me:I was shocked by the amount of people I helped with the photos, videos and comments posted and the amount of views on google maps 142,370 views so far and I'm getting more and more addicted to being able to help people find new places.
The coolest I do because I like and I love being able to help the next one.
The fact that people connect and share ideas is awesome.
I intend to make things easier for the next generations.

I´ll try to improve my instagram to help other as well. check it out: Instagram

Level 7

Hello Friends! It is awesome to be here in this community.

This is me :IMG_20171202_101404711_HDR.jpg

Here goes my introduction:

1. Name : Nihar
  2. Location : Gujarat, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide : I love the concept of local guides by google maps. It provides a very good platform to share informations and experiences to make this world more explored.
  4. I love to share : Photos, Opinions, Experiences, Information, Suggestions and almost everything that is needed to be shared in order to help people.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides : once google maps asked me to submit rating and review about some place which i visited and then this journey of being a local guide started.
  6. Fun Fact About Me : I had secured 2nd prize in regional language state level poetry competition for my first ever poem. 

Level 8

Dear @Sergio_Bino Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community, as a new member introduce yourself here