brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce myself -Google connect live april2018

Name:Ragi Rajeev

(Originally I'm a south indian butterfly)

Hobby:coins&stamp collection

Social working for poor people,

Counciling , writing,Guiding 

My taste  picks:kerala Special desserts Paayasam is my favorite

And also the chips of kerala.

Why I am a local guide:I'm very happy to work world wide with just do with my phone.,i share and contribute all kind of informations about our kerala tourism.im doing this job for my self satisfaction it will make all tourist helpfull informations.eg, tourist spots, facilities, restaurant,Hotels,all kind of details they wanted to know

I share all photos and reviews with 100% accurate..So i want to explore my beautiful kerala is more than expetaexpected...

Fun fact about me:I'm a crazy nature lover,so I climb all hills with mist...I like adventure so I go for night trekking in wild forest

I'm a chef too so cooked all kind of food what I'm eating in restaurant s 

My Ambition:to become a world knowing guide&social worker

What I like to contribute: mainly i like to contribute tourist spot, restaurant,coffe shops etc,

Some time I  add missing shops also...

In our life we all r busy in our way so we should spend few hours or days for our family or loved once,relaxation with friends..So i contribute all my personal  experience..These all are my heart touching petals in my life

I'm happy with my job it make everyone's happy...

My wish to google:dear google I'm a local guide &social worker ..I want to explore my kerala's beautiful forest,rain forest, waterfalls,hills stations, historical places like my COCHIN,flavour in kerala,our arts like KADHAKALI,barathanattyam,our Festival like Thrissur pooram,our medical rejuvenate...,back water Boating ,All are highlights individually....So I'm one of the flower in Kerala.

I would like to join the Google connect 2018.hopefully  wait for your confirmation....

Thank you.this is my video application https://youtu.be/M4YJ9jFZ66o

IMG_20170212_172718.jpg

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Me, enjoying one of many beautiful sunsets in the Island of Ometepe, NoicaraguaMe, enjoying one of many beautiful sunsets in the Island of Ometepe, Noicaragua

1. Name: Mo
  2. Location: All over the world, depending on what day you ask, but based in Amsterdam.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that I can contribute to someone else's experience in a positive way. Helping people from abroad making the best possible decisions regarding where to eat, the places to visit and generally answering questions that can be useful pertaining to their specific needs.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love diversity, so I will try right about anything. There's many cuisines I have so far explored but one that I would still like to discover is Ethiopian. I hear good stories but haven't had the chance to make it happen yet.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm a polyglot, I speak six languages and counting as I don't plan on ever stopping from learning a new one. It helps me communicate with people abroad, during my numerous travels. It's also a great ice breaker at networking events and parties.
Level 10

Hi everyone

My name Jesada 

Am from lobburi ,thailand

I like to take photo and would like to sharing the experience all around my travel.... Sharing the place hotel...sightseeing where the good place where you can fine the good food all around the place you go...so i like to travel all around the word i like to find so thing new i like some more experience...

Thank you

Level 6

Hi I am new at the comunity. I startet using local guides connect today and I am still learning about... So, my name is Luciene I am brasilian, local guide level 6, I love to travel and I think we need more meeting and eventd in Brasil.. Is there some moderator over here?

Level 6

Re: Introduce yourself

How can i introduce myself? Any links?

mu
Level 7

DSC06275.JPG

1. Name: Gustavo
  2. Location: Asunción, Paraguay — though I’m originally from María Auxiliadora, Paraguay.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m in love with the tech, i love to be part of programs that can make people life easer. Since i start in google maps i see that adding a new place make a huge difference helping people find what they are looking for. Being a Local Guide allows me to share these same suggestions of place that deserve to be visited.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I always trying to taste something new. All kind of plates, but with prefference that are flags of countrys
  5. Fun Fact about me: One time, going to work in my bike my wheel was deflated. I look for a place near and no body cant tell about a bike store. So I has to go walking. After some block i see a place and go in. Ask if they can help me and they say yes. So meanwhile, i ask the place owner why he don't apear on gmaps, a say that he does'nt know how to do, so a open gmaps and add the place. So after that, i visited him again a he thanks, because many people can finnaly find and see hes work.
--B0rrA
Level 7

Re: Introduce yourself

@Usaji wrote:

How can i introduce myself? Any links?

Just write your introduction in a reply like you asked this question 🙂 

Level 5

I have reviewed many places with absolutely clear mind and without any profit. The reason of spending so much time online reviewing and helping others is that many gorgeous places are hidden around us and no one knows them. When we share our experience we are not only helping others but ourselves too because we provoke other people to do the same and finally find what is our best options from food to just relax on a great view..IMG_0065.JPG

Level 6

1. Name: Titu (my nick)
  2. Location Dhaka, Bangladesh— though I’m originally from Panchthubi, a small serene village of Comilla District.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m known for he-might-know person, so friends and family are repeatedly asking me for suggestions on where to on weekend or for one-day outing,  the best dating spot, what to buy for for their loved one, the best place to dine-out, and more. Being a Local Guide facilitates me to share these same suggestions with people like you all around the world! I love to go anywhere and everywhere. And want to split my experience with you all.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love to eat whatever my mother cooks and I cook. I like street food. Don't a have any favorite food but any thing spicy wets my tongue. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like to make fun in gravest moment of life.
Level 9

wellcome to the comunity.