Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Name:Bharath Mudireddy

What I love about being a Local Guide:i just want to help people to make right decisions and i would love if i could be of help to anyone if i could save someone with my reviews from being paid for a disastrous service to unhealthy food .The idea to contribute to Google is in itself a bit exiting.

My favorite Place to explore: I love exploring everything when i believe it is gona help some one everything becomes super excited for me .

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello everyone, my name is Francisco Martinez. I am from Dominican Republic. I work as a teacher in an elementary school. I teach english and Physical Education. During my summer brake I work as a translater with missionaries from united state that come to my country and I have the opportunity to go to different cities and new places for me. I take advance of that and explore those new places taking pictures or making contributions in Google maps. One of the things that I love the most is to be able to share my opinion about a dish in a restaurant or how is the service there. I like to help and with this app we can help each other.

Ramón Martínez
Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

Thank you 🙂  @AtulA

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Namaste @BharathMudireddy

Nice introduction but you posted it in the wrong place .I will leave a link below about local guide community and where to introduce yourself.

Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Read this post to know how to do it  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622947?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Best of luck 

Regards,

Shravan

Level 9

1. Name: Husan Azim
  2. Location: Malè ( Maldives 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love explore Maldives to the rest of world and make world Digital  
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and my experience to others
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I hear from Google map while posting photo   
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love  to travel and help to others day to day life

20171121_163855.jpg20180308_151101.jpg20180331_145200.jpg20180331_154747.jpg
Level 8

Introduction April-2018

1. Name: Ruhul
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:I like to add real photos with corresponding places in Google Maps. I guided by Google Maps whenever I travel various places and want to guide others by adding places and related photos.
  4. My favorite thing to explore:  At be beginning of 2018 have visited Banglabandha of Tetulia  disburct  which is a major inland port in northern Bangladesh established to provide a trade link with India, Nepal and Bhutan. Many photos added during the trip and it has been a great memories .
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’ve been writing reviews on Google Maps for not more than one and a half year with the short span of time some of the photos viewed over 1000 times. Now I am Level 6 Local Guide. This is really exciting.in front of Petronas twin towers
M. M. Ruhul Amin
Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

Hey buddy,( @Rakibits)

You have posted your intro in the wrong place please post it here

Link for Connect live  Connect Live 2018 site

Best of luck 

Regards,

Shravan

Level 9

Re: Introduction April-2018

Hi @RuhulPollob

You posted intro in the wrong place.

Post it in the below link provided.

Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Link for Connect live  Connect Live 2018 site

Best of luck 

Regards,

Shravan

Level 4

Re: Introduction April-2018

Glad to see Bangladeshi here. 

Freelance Bangladeshi Blogger | Photographer
Level 6

IMG_20180406_091750.jpg

Name:Bharath Mudireddy

What I love about being a Local Guide:i just want to help people to make right decisions and i would love if i could be of help to anyone if i could save someone with my reviews from being paid for a disastrous service to unhealthy food .The idea to contribute to Google is in itself a bit exiting.

My favorite Place to explore:   I love exploring everything when i believe it is gona help some one everything becomes super excited for me