Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@LeMaxW thanks for sharing 

SAM
Level 7

Nice to meet you too

Level 3

Hello, My names is Sr. ann am a Kenyan and i happy to meet you in the Local guide God bless you all. Let's move on with the mercy of God.IMG_20180408_141742.jpg

Level 6

Re: Introduce yourself

@NiazSumon wrote:

Moinot Ghat, Dohar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.Moinot Ghat, Dohar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Niaz
  2. Location: Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Feeling better to share my good moments or beautiful sight with others. Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting new friends home & abroad.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share everything.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2016 .
  6. Fun Fact About Me: travelling, photography & gossiping  😛

Now it's your turn.

Very delightful Image! 

Love from Pakistan

Level 4

gambia.jpg

Name: José Cárdenes

1. LocationLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain — though due to my job as consultant I travel to different places over the world, from Kyrguistan to San Francisco and from Scotland to Gambia, probably over 20 countries I have worked in.
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: I think that the most valuable item is not money, it´s time, by giving my opinion I try to help people to make the most of their time avoiding bad experiences and having good experiences, at the end I collaborate in making people more happy and this makes me happy too.
  3. My favourite cuisine to explore: I like tasting food from different places but also the local food made traditionally is the one I most recommend.
  4. Fun Fact about me: Some people think I am too risky, because I enjoy walking between the crocodiles in Gambia, or possing by the side of a Rhino in Senegal, travelling to places in the middle of the desert in Mauritany, or to the border in countries in conflict like Afganistan, or even trying to cross a street in New York, but I don´t agree none of those situations put me really in danger and I learned a lot doing them, one of the things I learned is that fear doesn´t come from outside, but from inside so you are the owner and can control it, if you do, you became the owner of your life.

Level 8

@Jose_Cardenes @mona3 @Farid_Salah @LeMaxW 

Warm welcome to local guides community.. You can share your experience and stories with other local guides. It's fun and informative

Happy Guiding,

Fuvad

Level 6

Sushant Surankar from Pune (Maharashtra, India)

IMG_20171112_122852_HDR.jpg

1. Name: Sushant Surankar
  2. Location: Pune City Pradhikaran, Maharashtra, India 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: The best part about me being Local Guide is when my friends seek for my advice so that they get what they want as per their expectations. Be it a place to visit for a weekend destination, Party place, best place for dinner/lunch and what not. Being a local guide makes me more responsible and at the same time unbiased for the contribution I make on google maps. Because I believe in #FeelBeforePost 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: 1. Maharashtrian cuisine . You will find me most of the time eating Misal pav . This is the most famous dish in all over Maharashtra and believe me a perfect Misal will make your day. I am a go-to person when people need recommendation for the best place to have Misal. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Besides local guide I am youtube vlogger (just a beginner). I vlog in Marathi Language (Because its my mother tongue and I love it) Link to my youtube channel  
Level 9

Re: Sushant Surankar from Pune (Maharashtra, India)

Hi @sushsurankar

Nice introduction of you but you have posted it in the wrong place .

I will ask @PaulPavlinovich to merge with the April 2018 introduction list.

As you are new here please read the below message carefully.

@

Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Read this post to know how to do it  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622947?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Regards

Shravan

Level 6

IMG_20171112_122852_HDR.jpg

1. Name: Sushant Surankar
  2. LocationPune City Pradhikaran, MaharashtraIndia 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: The best part about me being Local Guide is when my friends seek for my advice so that they get what they want as per their expectations. Be it a place to visit for a weekend destination, Party place, best place for dinner/lunch and what not. Being a local guide makes me more responsible and at the same time unbiased for the contribution I make on google maps. Because I believe in #FeelBeforePost 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: 1. Maharashtrian cuisine . You will find me most of the time eating Misal pav . This is the most famous dish in all over Maharashtra and believe me a perfect Misal will make your day. I am a go-to person when people need recommendation for the best place to have Misal. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Besides local guide I am youtube vlogger (just a beginner). I vlog in Marathi Language (Because its my mother tongue and I love it) Link to my youtube channel  

Level 6

Re: Sushant Surankar from Pune (Maharashtra, India)

Just corrected it Shravan. I posted it in the April 2018 thread.