Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@brittym

ma'am welcome to local guide connect 😃😃😃

Level 8

introduce yourself - April 2018

1. Name: MimiMeow
  2. Location: Tokyo,Japan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to having a good and yummm dishes with my Family and Friends, also with my doggie. lovely sweets and wonderful plates are makes me smiles and happy, I think I would like to share those feelings  with my Google Friends and food explores!
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: You’ll find me  cozy cafe, ethnic restaurant, Bakery and Ramen Noodle shop. I want to explore a good Dog Cafe and Dog Friendly Shops and Hotels etc.. I love kawaii sweets, breads, spicy foods,  and vegetables, and I scream for Icecreams. Beautiful Japanese cuisine is my fev and my lifework. washoku(和食)kaiseki(懐石),shozin(精進)and Mom's plates(家庭料理)are  Oishii(美味しい)
  5. Fun Fact about me: .Food anylist, mom and wife. Well I was Yelp Elite But I switched here XD. Hello there!
Level 9

Re: introduce yourself - April 2018

Hi @MimiMeow,

Welcome to LG Community official site. Thanks for sharing the introductory post. Your doing amazing by coming on the Connect.

Do Contributing.

#LetsGuide.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Thanks @brittym

India
Level 5

23406049_1499471483530366_6238281843333613302_o.jpgName-Prithvi

Location- India 

What I love about being a Local Guide: When I was in my early teenage years I liked to roam around my city(Lucknow) a lot and I would meet up with my friends and discuss. They would ask me to rate a bar or lounge,even some of the owner of well known lounge in the city would ask my advice on how to improve the service. I do same on google maps now. I like being a guide because i like helping people too and i am avid user of quora (I find being a guide similar to that) plus it's a great way to pass time while doing something good.

My favorite cuisine to explore: Oh man! I am into food. I love food from every corner of the world. I don't discriminate ;_; Food is good. People eat for living and I live for eating.

Fun Facts about me- I am doing my B.tech from electronics and communication from GLA university,Mathura while simultaneously running my company - T&P infrastructure and I am writing my own book too. I am a potterhead and want to visit wizarding World of Harry Potter(one of the item from my bucket list). 

I love making friends 🙂

A semi colon is when an author could have chosen to end a sentence, but chose not to.

The author is you and semi colon is your life"

Level 8

@Prithvi

oh wow great introduce brother 😃😃😃😃

Level 9

Hi @Prithvi,

A warm welcome to LG Community official site.  Thanks for sharing the post  You are doing really good. Please read all privacy policy guidelines and five core values of the LG Connect. Do Contributing.

#LetsGuide

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

You're Welcome broo @Anonymous 🙂

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Broo @Ravisawane ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I feel very very happy when read your words and am happy you like the video ☺️🎉☺️🎉☺️🎉

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Hahahah bro @BishowvijayaP 😁👍😁🎉

Just Videos are not able to embded from Mobile :-)))

Everything else is fine 😁🎉😁

Bit i know you , you want big keyboard and you sitting on the couch , opening tons of tabs like how @LucioV did 😁😁😁😁