GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Greetings

Welcome to the Community. I also hust signed up and I am looking forward contributing with all of you to help create a useful database for the public.

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

• Name: Todd
  • Location: Ellicott City (Baltimore W Suburbs-Howard County) MD orig from LI NY
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I dunno yet. Just my first time here.
  • I love to share: I think I would like to add people and places from around here.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: Google
  • Fun Fact About Me: My wife and I are inveterate foodies and like posting photos and comments.

Level 4

hellow

Level 8

Welcome in Local Guides Connect

@AlexJ @saberm @JONASJ and @MuhammadA

Farhat Ahmed
Level 2
Level 2

Saludos

IMG_20170402_124455.jpg

Level 3

1. Name: Kimberly
  2. Location: Charlotte, North Carolina (U.S)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping people find great places to eat and visit by contributing reviews and photos from where I have been.
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google thought I was cool and asked me to join. 🙂
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I love to see and try new things. Every rental car I have for a week while on vacation gets around 1,000 to 1,500 miles added. I love to explore an entire region.me laguna beach.jpg

Level 2

Hello from naples Florida

Hello everyone I am n the south West Florida area. Any questions feel free to ask. 

Level 3

Namaskaar,

I am Anil Panchbhai from Pune, a Maharashtrian, from India.

Since my school I loved seeing Maps of the places appearing in history and geography books.

By the grace of God, I got a traveling job and happened to travelled about 2 lacs kms. in different parts of the country. 

I am fond of learning languages therefore tried learning few Indian Languages. My attempt of learning Japanese language and chatting with several friends around the world on internet attracted me to several cultures from various countries. I love vegetarian food.

YouTube, further,  accelerated my hobbies. More I learn here than get entertained. Thanks to YouTube for becoming my companion in the journey of my life.

Being a salesman I like people to make friends and learn from them, through exchange of thoughts.

Level 2

Eu em casa

Lm do rio de janeiro OiOi

Marcelo da rocha 

Level 2

1. Name: Katrina
  2. Location: Santa Fe, NM, USA (originally from Mississippi - USA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others see what I see. There's beauty even in the the most desolate place.
  4. I love to share: Pictures of where I've been. I haven't been many places since I've become a local guide, though.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I want to become a flight attendant, and travel the world. I used to want to be a jockey, but I can't right now.This was taken months ago...This was taken months ago...