Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@Zed

Must be a very romantic story.

Yes will be more involving on Connect.

P.S. We are on the plane to Perth and awaiting for the take off.  My first time there.

Joseph Zhan
Level 5

Bls: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Evgeniy
  2. Location: Odessa, Ukraine
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's cool to be a part of something so huge and useful. I am very impressed that my photos have already gathered more than 40,000 views for such short period of time.
  4. I love to share: I love to add photos and reviews, especially reviews because Google Maps is a great way to communicate with business owners so they can improve their services.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One day I received message from Google with info about Local Guides and I decided to check what is it 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love good movies: my big dream is to travel through USA and to see all the places I saw in movies 🙂
  7. _25BCQr4Yvw.jpg

Level 5

@JosephZhan,

Perth is great....Fremantle is worth the drive.Have fun...Australia is special!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 2

Hey all!

1. Name: Dave
  2. Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy sharing reviews and pictures of local places to visit in my area.  I also like sharing pictures and reviews, etc., of places I visit when I'm on vacation or on a trip for work.
  4. I love to share: Reviews, mostly, and pictures if I can remember to take them!  Helping out with editing hours of businesses or adding new businesses is also something I like doing, because I think it's one of the most helpful things that I can contribute.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I think I found out about it in an email form Google... I can't even remember, really, but I'm glad that I did!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a big fan of craft beers, hockey, American football, and local foods.  With the HUGE surge in craft/microbreweries popping up all over not only the Buffalo area, but anywhere I visit, I'm never short on places to visit and give good, honest reviews.
Level 6

About me

My name is Todd. I have lived in the Sallisaw Oklahoma area about 15 years. I enjoy the contribute to society, for the betterment and education of others.

T.H.H.
Level 2
Level 2

Saludos desde México

IMG_20170319_112219.jpg

Level 1

Greetings

Helloooooo

Level 2

Re: Greetings

hi dear friend 

Level 8

Re: Saludos desde México

Hi @JiK
welcome in local guides connect

Farhat Ahmed
Level 2

oklahoma city, ok

I am new to the guides, and look around a lot. In Okc. We have an NBA team OKC THUNDER. we also have many other attractions..