Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Amazing pic!

Level 2

Re: Greetings

Hello World!

1. Name: Zoltan
  2. Location: New York, USA (originally from Hungary)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can just explore and make a contribution 
  4. I love to share: I love to add pictures of places. Most people are extremely visual and I believe my pictures make a big impact when it comes to people making purchase decisions
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got an email out of the blue.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I haven't had a job since 2014
Level 2

Re: Introduce yourself - April 2017

Hello folks bobber here .from the niagara region of canada .i do a lot of summer trips on my motorcycle hope to get some good tips and pics posted for you this summer of this beautiful part of canada

Level 1

1. Name: Adil
  2. Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Serving the local and the global community to improve their knowledge pertaining to my city and surroundings. 
  4. I love to share: Fact based Knowledge and Well-Formed opinions, while maintaining an explicit difference between the two.  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: The Google Maps App prompted me to join while I was browsing through it during one of my frequent explorations of the suburbs of the Islamabad Capital Territory.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I value time spent outdoors in this day and age of virtual lifestyles. Oops that ain't fun, how about this, I live a double life, now that ain't true, so make peace with my No-Fun personalityIMG_20170310_181103_546.jpg
Level 1

Off topic, but I was reminded of the TV show "One Tree Hill" from your State's name. Have you been to Wilmington, where the show was set?

Level 2

1. Name: Dmytro
  2. Location: Luxembourg (originally from Ukraine)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The world is about sharing, that's exactly what the Local Guides are about.  
  4. I love to share: mostly comments
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Maps notification )
  6. Fun Fact About Me: right foot is larger than the left one
Level 2

1. Name: Chris
  2. Location: Denver, CO (USA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I don't give back to the internet as much as I'd like, and I find this a great way to help others while I'm out exploring/living/dining.
  4. I love to share: Pictures and additional context for foodies that may not always be readily available for visitors.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google pinged me!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I just got back from a trip in Alaska and was lucky enough to have the best powder day of my life!Skiing down the slopes of Alyeska, AK.Skiing down the slopes of Alyeska, AK.
Level 2

1. Name: Chris
  2. Location: Denver, CO (USA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I don't give back to the internet as much as I'd like, and I find this a great way to help others out while I'm exploring.
  4. I love to share: Pictures and additional context for foodies that may not always be readily available for visitors.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google pinged me!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I just got back from a trip in Alaska and was lucky enough to have the best powder day of my life!Skiing down the slopes of Alyeska, AK.Skiing down the slopes of Alyeska, AK.
Level 5

Привіт))) Вітаю в Local Guides Connect!!! 

Level 5

@ToddM,

Good onya mate and welcome to Connect.You will find more than a few foodies on here apart from you and me.I specialize in reviewing restaurants,cafes,eateries and independent coffee shops.New York is somewhere close to the top of our bucket list to hang out one day...a Broadway musical or play would be fun.I post a few threads here and there on Connect about taking smarter photos inside businesses.....THE ART OF THE INSIDE SHOT has been very popular with Local Guides who are a little hesitant about taking snaps inside restaurants.I'm very good at it after years of practice before joining Local Guides the middle of last year.I have had over 45 million photo views since then.I think if you enjoy informing people and promoting the businesses that you frequent then you will love posting lots of reviews and photos on Google Maps.This forum is a bit social and more about general photography particularly nature and landscape stuff.If you ever decide to visit my home country Australia give me a yell and I'll throw a few tips your way.Take care.

Cheers,

Zed star.