cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Bls: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hellooooo!!! I've just stumbled up Connect via an email from Google 🙂 

• Name: Jens/Jenni/JenStar
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's a great feeling to know that my contributions are helping people. 
  • I love to share: I love to add photos of interesting places I've visited.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: my partner told me about it after he had joined a few months before 
  • Fun Fact About Me: I love exploring! 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Nice intro @wolowo

Welcome to April Introduce yourself board. 

@wolowo wrote:

Hello World!

1. Name: Michael
  2. Location: Berlin, Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to see how people show their interests in my contributions on Google Maps. This really triggers me to explore and share even more places. Nevertheless, I'm really picky about publishing panoramas, because I only want to share photos with a certain level of quality. There's too much useless rubbish out there, which I want to conquer by interesting and helpful contributions with a certain standard of quality.
  4. I love to share: I love to take and share great panoramas with the GSV-App. Check out my portfolio: https://goo.gl/2UhH6L
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: First, I have only used Photo Sphere to take 360° photos with my smartphone. After publishing some photos I was impressed how many views I was achieving, so I went on contributing until Google invited me to Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have developed a panorama tripod head for smartphones to take nearly error-free spherical panoramas with the GSV-app, which I'm just about to launch. I don't want to misuse this thread for promotion, but feel free to reach out to me for more information 🙂

Me and my wolaptor.Me and my wolaptor.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

Hi @blued. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. You can introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 10

@RevBob @TheElusiveJenStar Where is your photo? I can not see them.

Level 2

No one welcomes me . Thats not good. Lets make friendship!

Level 5

Hello! I'm Adam Merton (aka: ajmsnapper) and I am happy to be involved with Local Guides Connect.

ajmsnapperajmsnapper

1. Name: Adam Merton
  2. Location: Cambridge, UK
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I have only just started using Google Local Guides. However, I am really looking forward to contributing.
  4. I love to share: I am an avid sharing shutterbug who just loves to snap and share my captures with the world. I shoot things as I see them and love documenting.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I stumbled upon it whilst using the Google Maps App on my iOS device. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I once shot an entire press job without a film in the camera.

Level 7

Hello World (or as should say Namaste)

1. Name: Naman Goyal
  2. Location: Delhi, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that I am to contribute and when look at how my contributions have helped people.
  4. I love to share: I like to add photographs and missing on the maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Well discovered it; I want to add a place on Maps and the the beautiful journey started.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Student with a love of technology
Level 3

Nombre: Antonio Lancho

Lugar: Madrid, España

¿Qué es lo que me gusta de ser un guía local: Acabo de comenzar, pero me gustaría contribuir a que la gente conozca mas de Madrid y sobre todo de los campos de Golf tanto de Madrid como de España en general.

Me encanta compartir: Cualquier tipo de información que sea útil a los demás.

¿Cómo me entero de guías locales: Me encanta ver sitios nuevos y ver opiniones de los demas.

Dato curioso Acerca de mí: Me encanta el golf y todo lo que conlleva, si queréis información sobre Madrid o España, aquí estoy.

AL.jpg

Level 8

Hello Valentina!

Nice to know of your roots.  My grandfather was born in Canada but lived in the Philippines 🙂

Your food and landmarks look similar to those in the Philippines.

Great to see that even here at Local Guides connect, we are connecting and discovering new places, food and culture. 🙂

See you around!

Jay

@ValentinaCaldito wrote:

Hello, World!

Hello, World!!

Let me  introduce myself

1. Name: Valentina Caldito (Myb grandfather was born in Phillipines)
  2. Location: Panama City, Republic of Panama
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:I love to take pictures, meet people, to know places
  4. I love to share:  My opinions  about  places that I visited, add pictures 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  After that I wrote an oppinion , Google sent me an e- mail to be part of the community. This day was one the best in my life 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Myself:  jajjaa, I love talk, talk, talk...         Thanks for read 🙂

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017 (Bella from Hong Kong)

Hello Friends My allover id is "ajitbehera62" you can find and connected me (search google scarch engine box). Thanks