BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

I've reached Level 8th going to 9th, Keep our Spirit Moving forward @HelloSamsonR, to increase our contributing to next level, good Job !!! Regards from Bandung Indonesian LG

Level 6

Very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Get well soon

Level 10

I've reached Level 8th going to 9th, Keep our Spirit Moving forward @DavidTito, @NalinK, @ktownedd, @Anonymous, to increase our contributing to next level, good Job !!! Your Brother from Bandung Indonesian L

Level 6

Thats the spirit

Level 8

Congratulations a million bro @PaDeSSo

@PaDeSSo wrote:

I've reached Level 8th going to 9th, Keep our Spirit Moving forward @DavidTito, @NalinK, @ktownedd, @Anonymous, to increase our contributing to next level, good Job !!! Your Brother from Bandung Indonesian L

Level 8

oooohhhh no my friend that's not good @Anonymous

@Nando76 wrote:

I'd like to be Connect Moderator too bud...or rich, Astronaut or the one who discovers the cancer vaccine jeheje,but not too much important now.

Just today I've gone to hospital 🏥 and I have been diagnosed with a very unpleasant chronic disease.

Health and good friends who support you are the most important for me at the moment. 😢😢😢

Level 8

Hay congratulations @PaDeSSo well done I will see you there

@PaDeSSo wrote:

I've reached Level 8th going to 9th, Keep our Spirit Moving forward @BishowvijayaP @Anonymous @DavidTito @PaulPavlinovich @Nitin_Gandhi, to increase our contributing to next level, good Job !!! Regards from Bandung Indonesian LG

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not a mortal but yes a chronic disease...c'e la vie...

Level 6

Grats on lv8 thats awsome

Level 10

Thanks brother @Vimal Congratulations you too.