YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

If your Connect Live application post is not appearing ...

The applicaiton window are closing within 18 hours.

If your application post at Connect is not appearing after you posted it, it might got stopped by the Connect's Spam Filter.

We Connect Moderators can help you to release post from the Spam Quarantine Queue in emergency. 

Yon can post a reply here if you need help to release your Application Post from the Spam Quarantine Queue.

I will check this thread regularly while the application window is still open.  You can tag me if your post is not being handled in 4 hours. 

Please note:

1.  To help fellow Local Guides in need, please ONLY post here if you personally need help.

2.  Please include a link to your affected post

Good luck!

4 comments
Level 10

Re: If your Connect Live application post is not appearing ...

Hi @YK1001,

yersterday I post my application post. But was marked as spam after I insert images.

You can find my post here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Programmer-or-Local-Guide/td-p/822035

Thank you for help

Level 8

@LukasKutilek wrote:

Hi @YK1001,

yersterday I post my application post. But was marked as spam after I insert images.

You can find my post here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Programmer-or-Local-Guide/td-p/822035

Thank you for help

Released.

Level 7

Thanks @YK1001 very helfpull post , i will try to share it, maybe some one need to confirm it with you regarding applocations connect live 2018.

Connect Moderator

It's also worth noting that all intro posts are being consolidated into one thread and all questions, whoohoos and comments into another. This does not impact your application as your original URL is still valid. This is being done to keep Connect tidy after the sudden influx of people making their mark for their Connect Live application.

Regards Paul