Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: IRAN: It’s eRun not iRan!

@ShafiulB wrote:

Sorry bro @EhsanD

@EhsanD wrote:

@ShafiulB wrote:

Dont mind bro!! whats your Forum user name ???

Sorry!  Bro you go a wrong track..

I want to say What's your Google Products Forum user name, 

Do you work there..?

Hey @ShafiulB,

Sorry for my confusion.

No, I do not have a Google Products Forum account. Actually, I have just heard it recently. Are you active there, too?

I contribute on Google Crowdsource and currently I am Level 4 (2,304 points such a long way to Level 5: 10,000).

Connect Moderator

Hey @ShafiulB,

Sorry for my confusion.

No, I do not have a Google Products Forum account. Actually, I have just heard it recently. Are you active there, too?

Yes!  I am E experts There as Rising Star! on Maps & Allo Forum.

I contribute on Google Crowdsource and currently I am Level 4 (2,304 points such a long way to Level 5: 10,000).

Its great!  I am just starting....  Level 1

Level 8

I got an amazing feedback from Mr. Jim Paulson about the Azadi Tower photo in Google Local Guides email as follows:

I am a huge fan of Google, and only recently became a Local Guide for Google. I love posting my photos and helping them update data for places. I have lived in many different countries and most of the United States of America so I thought I might as well contribute. I am amazed that one of the photos I uploaded has been viewed 31,295 times so far and I only uploaded it seven months ago! Today's email from Google didn't intentionally have anything to do with me, but the photo that popped up reminded me of a place I lived nearly 40 years ago!

Please read the rest if you're interested here.

Level 10

Very nice and inspiring note, I love to hear such experiences by tourists. Thanks for sharing it. If possible please also share it on Iran Local Guides community.

Thanks

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

@Amiran wrote

Very nice and inspiring note, I love to hear such experiences by tourists. Thanks for sharing it. If possible please also share it on Iran Local Guides community.

Thanks

Thanks.

Done.

Level 10

Thanks for the pronunciation help.