DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: I want to be a connect Moderator

@Cyclops101 I can help you and you have ask the rite questions here I will provide some information to get you started,

This my Google+ profile link here

join Perth Local Guides Community here Perth local guides community which I Moderate,

and add me as your friend on connect and add me into your circles on Google+. Any problems don't hesitate to ask I am

@Cyclops101 wrote:

I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind what have you posted about New Zealand from there lived Perth when baby been in uk all my life like travel only joined today I don't really know anything about it

here anytime to help @DavidTito

Level 9

@DavidTito  happy to hear that you like to become a connect moderator.  but there is no any application for being a Connect Moderator and LG team will be in touch if you are selected as a Connect Moderator. Thank you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish to see these guys as a Connect Moderators because these are very helpful/active/cooperative and having great knowledge about Local Guides Connect @DavidTito, @AlejandraMaria, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @NirajBhusal, @Haseeb @LucioV, @HelloSamsonR best wishes for you

Ata Ur Rehman 

Pakistan Local Guides 

Level 8

@IlankovanT thank you and I'm honored to hear you say that I am, flattered, Yes I understand there's no application, But a lot of Local Guides would love to have me as one and that's a great feeling

@IlankovanT wrote:

@DavidTito  happy to hear that you like to become a connect moderator.  but there is no any application for being a Connect Moderator and LG team will be in touch if you are selected as a Connect Moderator. Thank you. 

g my friend  

Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you, my friend,

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish to see these guys as a Connect Moderators because these are very helpful/active/cooperative and having great knowledge about Local Guides Connect @DavidTito, @AlejandraMaria, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @NirajBhusal, @Haseeb @LucioV, @HelloSamsonR best wishes for you

Ata Ur Rehman 

Pakistan Local Guides 

so many mounts of words I could say to tell you how much that means to me so I must some this up somehow, I am most happy to be here fall filing in help and support in any which way I can and keep on doing so. thank you @Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @DavidTito i always found you very helpful in Local Guides Connect and on other social media forum as well, i hope your these efforts will fruitful

Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you and we have been friends for quite some time now I remember the day

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome @DavidTito i always found you very helpful in Local Guides Connect and on other social media forum as well, i hope your these efforts will fruitful

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @DavidTito so kind of you

Level 8

Level 8

Hello everyone, it been a while since I started this thread and I thank each and every one of you who have contributed here in some way, this desire to be a Connect Moderator still is very passionate inside me, since this thread I have started I have become even more resource full for Local Guides Connect in the most common ways.

And I would like to have anything important to help with I will be kindly glad to help so I would like to share just a few things here that have progressed for me and a few tips that may help you along the way thanks everyone I look forward to more future replies comments tags etc bye for now.

Steps 1, 2, 3Steps 1, 2, 3

Steps 4, 5, 6Steps 4, 5, 6

@NirajBhusal @Anonymous @IlankovanT @Cyclops101 @TraciC @BishowvijayaP @ShafiulB