Muhammad_Usman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hussaini suspension Bridge one of the most dangerous Bridge of the world((Khunjrab Pass Tour P-15)

Hussani Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the world. Yes, this picture is of the dangerous suspension bridge of Gilgit-Baltistan Located in the Gojal Valley area of ​​Hunza District Located in the village of Husseini,Husseini Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the worldHusseini Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the world

it is the second most dangerous bridge in the world. The gab between two steps is minimum one foot. I was very excited to cross this bridge when I go on 10 to 15 steps it began shake and i was frightened and came back and really feel the terror of this bridge.

This bridge is totally in wilderness there are no safety measure no coast guards Unfortunately if someone slipped and fell in river noone would help you mostly dead body will never found again.

Trek goes towards Husseini Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the worldTrek goes towards Husseini Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the world

Tourists from Pakistan and abroad come to see this bridge. The history of this suspension bridge is very interesting. The bridge was built during the British rule in the village of Shishkat in Gojal. During the construction of Karakoram Highway, this suspension bridge was shifted from Shishkat Village to Hussaini village in 1968 on the orders of Mir of Hunza to reach the village of Zar Abad  on the other side of the river.Pasu cones Peak view in the background of Husseini Bridge HunzaPasu cones Peak view in the background of Husseini Bridge Hunza

Residents of Husseini village use the suspension bridge to reach their newly settled area of ​​Zar Abad, and take agricultural commodities through this bridge to Zar Abad.Hellowin frit is being dried for survival in winterHellowin frit is being dried for survival in winter

Husseini's locals says that before the bridge was built, they have to went to another village 20 kilometers away and climbed a dangerous hill to reach Zar Abad Village.
In 1968, they requested to the ruler of Hunza Mir Muhammad Jamal Khan to build a suspension bridge nearby
and the ruler of Hunza, approved the request and Built this bridge.Husseini Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the worldHusseini Bridge Hunza is one of the most dangerous bridges in the world

The world's most dangerous bridge is 660 feet long and has 472 wooden planks. It is at least 50 feet above
the river bed and the maximum height is about 100 feet.

The bridge not only caters to the needs of the village, but is also a major tourist attraction today.

Previous episodes :

Saif ul Malook lake(Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-1)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan Babusar Road(Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-2)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Lulusar Lake(Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-3)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Babusar Pass(Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-4)

Night camping in an Organic Village- Minapin(Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-5)

RakaPoshi The shining wall (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-6)

1000 years old Ganish village (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-7)

Eagle Nest The best point in Hunza for sunset photography (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-8-a)

Eagle Nest The best point in Hunza for sunrise photography (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-8-b)

Hunza river (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour  P-9)

Altit fort (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-10)

Kunhar River (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-11)

Baltit fort (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-12)

Atta Abad lake (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-13)

The spectacular, Passu Cones (Khunjrab Pass Family Tour P-14)

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Hunza Nagar
86 comments
Level 8

Rif.: Hussaini suspension Bridge one of the most dangerous Bridge of the world((Khunjrab Pass Tour P

Interesting post @Muhammad_Usman .

I really would like to visit and cross this bridge.

Level 10

Re: Hussaini suspension Bridge one of the most dangerous Bridge of the world((Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1

The photographs of the bridge are very beautiful and the history associated with this place is interesting. Are there any precautionary measures which needs to be followed while crossing this dangerous bridge.

KFUPM, Technology Transfer Executive
Level 9

Re: Hussaini suspension Bridge one of the most dangerous Bridge of the world((Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1

@Muhammad_Usman 

Oh really, 

I have seen pictures of this magnificent bridge, to be frank I wouldn't like to thread on the bridge. It looks frightening and so long. The suspended bridge is a clear work of structure. Here it is s form of Form active system which is cable construction. 

What if people fall off the bridge, do you have boats around that can rescue them?

Best regards. 

Level 10

Rif.: Hussaini suspension Bridge one of the most dangerous Bridge of the world((Khunjrab Pass Tour P

Thanks a lot a lot @raffaele_guidolin  it would be really a life time achievement and experience

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 10

Απ: Hussaini suspension Bridge one of the most dangerous Bridge of the world((Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1

OMG! It's really dangerous bridge @Muhammad_Usman and I am not sure that I want to try pass this bridge!

Nice photos. Thank you 

Level 9

I always love very much to see the stunning photos you use in your post @Muhammad_Usman They are just amazing. Photos and descriptions in this post are also superb, they are good for our mood during this pandemic. Thanks for sharing this nice post with us. 

Level 10

Missed your amazing photos

@Muhammad_Usman 

Great to have you back again

Level 8

Very very interesting information. The nature behind is breathtaking. Amazing pictures and the description goes well with the pictures. 

Thanks @Muhammad_Usman for sharing this wonderful information.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Thanks my dear for showing interest in my post @fasi6083  I like your concern about its safety  This bridge is totally in wilderness there are no safety measure no coast guards if you slipped and fell in river mostly dead body will never found again.

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I