Stranger_Ami's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How we can earn from Google Map

Is there any way to earn money from Google map and paid by customer, So that we can do that full time job.

Aakash
28 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How we can earn from Google Map

Hi @Stranger_Ami

Short answer: No

Long answer: 

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules. But they can earn other benefits like:

1) Early access to new Google products

2) Invitations to offline events like for example Connect Live 2019.

3) Access to exclusive perks

4) A badge of distinction in the Google Maps app

Make sure your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides home.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @Stranger_Ami

Short answer: No

Long answer: 

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules. But they can earn other benefits like:

1) Early access to new Google products

2) Invitations to offline events like for example Connect Live 2019.

3) Access to exclusive perks

4) A badge of distinction in the Google Maps app

Make sure your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides home.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

is it possible ?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Stranger_Ami Googler @VitB has given the correct information. There is one way people can earn from Maps which is to become part of the Street View trusted photographer program. This is separate to Local Guides but there are many SVtp members who successfully keep their business and Local Guides activities properly separate.

https://www.google.com/streetview/contributors/#!/

Regards Paul

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi @shamimtz,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Please also note that Local Guides do not earn money for their contributions. The Local Guides program is for people who contribute to Google Maps and who like to help others discover and explore their world.

P.S.: I've relabeled your post to How-tos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hello @shamimtz,

In order to keep Connect organized I am going to merge your post to a similar thread.

Thank you!

Level 5

Mapping As a Local Guides Business

Hello Guides, please suggest ideas on how being a Local Guide can earn a guide some income. I have been doing this for years now and i feel that in some way a local guide should be able to earn from their contributions because the world is connected with the support of your contributions. 

Please provide your opinions on how best we can make this an income stream for local guides. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Mapping As a Local Guides Business

@EnarkJ Hi!

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect!

As a Local Guides, we follow the Local Guides program rules which are our agreement also. 

So Local Guides program is based on completely voluntary which is the core point to love and contribute to this community- I think. 

There are so many programs on Google where we have the opportunity to earn. If we have earning minds from Google we should visit there. You can Google it to see, where we can earn from Google. 

Finally, I want to share with you that, Local Guides team allow us to share our thought via the Idea exchange program where you and I have the chance to share anything on our mind. Just write your thought there.

Happy Guiding! 

Re: Mapping As a Local Guides Business

Hello @EnarkJ,

Welcome to Connect.

As mentioned above Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

The Local Guides team has no plans to monetarily compensate any Google Maps contributors for their contributions to Google Maps at this time. I think you'd also be interested in reading this post, Why be a Local Guide?

Meanwhile to keep Connect organized, I will merge your post to a thread where this has been previously discussed.

Thanks

Level 5

Re: أن تقوم بتدخيل تقنية البلوكتشين وصم عملة باسمها لسهولة الدفع لان ليس الجميع لديه حسابات بنكية ك

سوال...!

هل خرائط قوقل بتعطى مال 💵 مقابل مساعده الآخرين...؟