Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to take photos at your favorite sushi spot

Nice post @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

Fantastic post @Christina-NYC.. What a grand excuse to go out and have sushi! 🙂

My favourite local sushi spot is Umezushi and can be found here and my review is here too! It's this small restaurant located underneath a railway arch! Besides the awesome and fresh sushi that they make there, what makes the experience memorable for me is that one of the staff member remembered me from an event that Google hosted back when Local Guides was known as City Experts! And we chatted like long lost friends! That's hospitality taken to the next level!

Here's a couple of shots (same dish, different angle) that I took then:Caption: A side view of a sushi setCaption: A side view of a sushi set

Caption: An angled view of the same sushi setCaption: An angled view of the same sushi set

By the way, love your photos @LucioV and @iyudhi 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing good tips. @Christina-NYC I'll try because fortunately, I'll get a lot of opportunities!

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa @AdrianLunsong Crazy delicious photos.. Thanks for sharing.. I need to eat Sushi now after seeing these. 

Connect Moderator

@StephenAbraham

I can take you a lot of hidden Sushi restaurant in my hometown;-) 

When you guys visit Japan, let me know!

Level 6

Excelente aporte Gracias.

Level 1

wow this look great

i love this food, great pics

thanks

Level 8

Great tips @Christina-NYC, many thanks for sharing. These will definitely come  in handy for me, as I am getting into photography full time and will probably come across opportunities for food photography, as the days roll by.

Level 9

Useful photography tips @Christina-NYC thank you for sharing with us....

Level 10

@Christina-NYC wow..Very informative. Thank you