touriom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to add cable lift line to maps?

Hi hi hi

When I use Google maps in Switzerland or Austria's ski piste, I could see all the cable lifts routs.

I would like to add routs of cable lifts in northen tehran's ski piste just like anywhere else in europe.

How its possbile?

Thanks,

Forgive me if I opened the thread in wrong place 😉

example: dotted routs in Saas fee, Switzerlandexample: dotted routs in Saas fee, Switzerland

Mapping makes me feel alive!
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to add cable lift line to maps?

Level 10
Solution

Hi @touriom sorry, you can't, only Google can; was done during some special mapping projects during the last years.

Level 6

Thanks a lot @LucioV !

So, people in regions like Iran cannot expect features like this in near future 😕 

Authorities and politicians make everything harder!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @touriom,

Thanks for reaching with us.

Much appreciated from @LucioV for the answer.

In case you think anything can be indicated, please make sure to send us a feedback.

As a side note, we would like the Local Guides to refrain from making political or religious remarks.

Due to the diversity of the community, it is indeed not advisable, as it may cause many inconveniences.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hello @touriom,

To be clear, the addition of ski lifts and similar structures was an experiment done many years ago for only one year.  Only a small portion of the lifts that exist were mapped, and with that experiment long since closed there have been no lifts added anywhere in the world.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

hey buddy @Flash, thanks for sharing information! I have noticed that some lifts are missing and thought it would be because of crowdness in map (even at this moment some places is look like spider web:)) )

Interesting! so much interesting >-)