TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

I am getting error. I can't redeem this perk from Google. So, please any one can help me because last date to redeem is 28/12/2018.

Level 6

Local Guides Perks Issue

I am given a perk of using 'Google One' services for six months for free. A code has been provided in the email to redeem this perk. But the code is said to be invalid when I try to redeem it at Google One.

Level 8

回應: Google perk for me from Google

Congratulations @LucioV very good work for me and all over the world .I have recieved discount from #Googlelocaguidesconnect

Level 9

Re: Am not able to reddem this Perk: Free 12-month trial of Google One

@MashaPS  @TraciC 

Am still not able to redeem this offer ,

Correct this card info or try a different card , Am getting this error all the time for any card info i add!!

I have insufficient balance in the account , so am  trying add more using add credit or debit card option but am getting the above error!

So many are facing this issue and  only one week left  to redeem , please provide a solution !!

Regards

Alok

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides Perks Issue

Hello @AakashJaiswal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I will contact you privately regarding this matter.

As a side note, I will merge your post to this already ongoing thread about the subject, How to Redeem Google One Offer. Here you will be able to keep yourself updated on any issues regarding this perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Hi @AjeeshAntony,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for reaching out.

I am going to contact you privately on this matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Am not able to reddem this Perk: Free 12-month trial of Google One

Hi @Aloknath,

Thank you for tagging me.

We have reached out to you. We will appreciate your patience until the responsible team resolve the issue.

Please, when needed, tag one of the Google Moderators mentioned in this post, and avoid tagging other Googlers as they might be not able to respond.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Perk from google

Thanks a lot Mr. Google for the yours act of kindness.IMG_20181225_223521.jpg

Level 6

couldn't use the " 6 Mounth FREE goolge one CODE "

Dear google
i was told that i had a 6 Mounth FREE goolge one CODE 

but when i enter the code it was an error

and i called google one 

they said because i was already using google one 

so i can't use the " 6 Mounth FREE goolge one CODE "

could you help me to use the code 

please~1.jpg2.jpg

Level 10

Re: couldn't use the " 6 Mounth FREE goolge one CODE "

@coolcelgen As I understand it, this temporary perk offer is only for new users who are not paid subscribers to Google Drive or One. Are you an existing subscriber? If yes, then this perk is unfortunately not for you.

Also, for questions about what/why/how, please do post it next time to "How'-to" topic instead of Idea Exchange. Because Idea Exchange is only for submitting new ideas to irmprove Maps, LG program/Connect etc.