Simon_360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to Delete a Photo uploaded by another user

how, i checked again and the place is still opened here.
I've even signaled it but seems it is still on review.
how is going? did u created a new business on maps?

best regards

@CasaArbolAustria wrote:

Hi @TraciC,

I have a question for you, i do have the same issue with an old tour wich really should be delete.

The business that was originaly there on this location, just moved and there is now another busness inside the location.

This issue is very important for them because, this two guys have even a legal problem because the name and logo.

The one who is inside now and even has a new virtual tour, he is not longer allowed to use the old logo, name, fotos etc. 

So for legal reasons this old tour has to be removed.

This are the pano fotos from february 2016. here you will find the tour.

and now my question can you maybe help me with that or tell me the best way to find a solution for that?

thank you so much in advance!

nice greetings from the alps!

Octavio

Level 1

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

Hello,

I would like some help here please. A local guide took a photo of me while working, and posted it.

It´s this person : Idurre Beobide

I just can't manage to contact her. I want my photo removed ASAP. Please help me. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

Hello @IkouSansetfood,

I would like to inform you that I've moved your post to the topic How to Delete a Photo uploaded by another user where you can find more information about how to flag an inappropriate photo or review. You can also check this article Add, remove, or share photos and videos.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!