Did you mean: 
Level 6

Sunset and friends in Atins, Barreirinhas - State of Maranhão, Brazil

68493085_10217509922792507_4026640184845008896_n.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: Günbatımı

Hi @Demir16,

Welcome to Connect!

That's a great photo, thank you for sharing! Local Guides love to share photos of sunrise and sunset, and we have a great collection of such photos in our ongoing thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city?. I'm moving your post there, so you can have a look, too.

Since you're new to the community, feel free to check out these 14 helpful tips for using Connect to help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. 

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: A marvellous view of the Sun Rising at my place!!

Hi @ShekharMuz_5,

I really like the colours in your photo! Did you know that we have an ongoing thread called How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where Local Guides like you share their sunset and sunrise photos? The collection is really great and I'll move your post there so you can have a look, too. 

Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Sunset

IMG_20180816_184723-02.jpeg

"Sometimes, good things happen in goodbyes"

Level 6

Sunrise in Portsmouth, Hampshire

SunriseIMG_20180926_071435~2.jpg

------------
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise in Portsmouth, Hampshire

Hi @RayBong,

Thank you for sharing! This shoot looks quite beautiful! I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Since you are new on Connect, I’d also recommend you to read 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you can find some great tips that will help you get started. Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself - September 2019 thread.

Level 5

Hidden Beach Scenary

Sepagi di Pantai Kijal (Stesen Satelit Bumi Celcom)Sepagi di Pantai Kijal (Stesen Satelit Bumi Celcom)

A morning at Kijal Beach (Celcom  Earth Satellite Station)A morning at Kijal Beach (Celcom Earth Satellite Station)

Level 9

Re: Hidden Beach Scenary

@RoughUDeen very nice photos. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Level 6

The sun in Arequipa

When the sun is going away in ArequipaIMG_20190908_173647.jpg

IMG_20190908_173630.jpg

IMG_20190908_173942.jpg

Level 9

Re: The sun in Arequipa

@najjelem_SM Very impressive photos. Thanks for sharing with us and keep sharing.