Level 5

Sky

2CFDB366-25F0-4C14-8F80-EE97D7A5578C.jpeg

•  
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sky

Hello @Farhan_7,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo with us, what camera did you use? Did you use any filters? 

I am going to move your post to the general thread about sunset and sunrise. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Tramonto

Hello @Salva2,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us. 

I am going to merge it with the previous one, as the content is similar. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Tramonto

Hello @Salva2,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, were you on a trip? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - September 2019.

PS: I am going to merge your post to the general thread about sunset and sunrise