Level 2

A Beautiful weather...

IMG_20180914_095134.jpg

It's a good day  

Former Google Contributor

Re: A Beautiful weather...

Hi @Akash18,

Welcome to Connect. 

Wow, that's a very amazing photo, thanks a lot for sharing it with us. I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunrise from commuterSunrise from commuter

I took this picture several days ago when I went to Yogyakarta by Prambanan Express. 

Level 6

محبي الطبيعه

IMG-20170921-WA0308.jpg

وقت الغروب

Level 5

Chikhaldara tour photos

The layers of mountainThe layers of mountain

Sun setSun set

Chikhaldara is small but beautiful hill station in Amravati, Maharashtra. It totally worth a visit with family and friends. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: محبي الطبيعه

Hello @Ebrahimelbash212,

Please excuse my reply in English.

The sunset looks beautiful. I just want to let you know that I am merging your post to this one - How is sunrise and sunset in your city, as it fits well here.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Chikhaldara tour photos

Hello @Zubair_Mohsin,

Welcome to Connect!

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing. I just want to let you know that I am merging your post to this one - How is sunrise and sunset in your city, as it fits well here.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Sunset from Oso Bay Corpus Christi.

A beautiful sunset from Oso Bay yesterday!sunset3.jpg