KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Betreff: How Do You Celebrate Eid UL Fitr in Your Country?

Thank you so much liking the post, and Happy Eid Al Fitr to you @Annaelisa 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Re: How Do You Celebrate Eid UL Fitr in Your Country?

@KashifMisidia Wishing you and all friends  Eid Mubarak. Thanks for showing the tradition of Eid from around the world. 

Connect Moderator

Bohat Shukriya 🙏 @Anil6969 for your beautiful Eid greetings. 

Wishing you a happy Eid to you and your family too 😍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @SwetaDhondoo for your heartfelt greetings 🙏

I hope Mauritius celebrated Eid Al Fitr with so much joy and happiness.

Also Wishing you Chaitra Navratri. 🙏

Level 8

ঈদ মোবারক @KashifMisidia 

After offering Eid prayers, exchange love with relatives, then visit the graves of grandparents, come home and eat Misti Jati food, visit sisters' houses and meet them, meet friends in the afternoon and spend a lot of time there and go home during Isha. This is how I spent my Eid days.

Mohammad ZI Sayem
Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

You summed up the beautiful festival of Eid in your wonderful words so nicely @SholaIB 

I hope to let you taste all these dishes which you saw in my photos one day, in Karachi, when you will visit here for your mission 😍

Happy Eid dear Shola Bhai 😍🎉

Level 10

Hola @KashifMisidia que impresionante publicación, como acostumbras a hacerlo, que nos muestra y explica esta hermosa tradición. Imagino un día excepcional, por lo que relatas de alegría y felicidad en familia.

Por supuesto, que debe ser también extenuante, pero muy satisfactorio.

Gracias por compartirlo.

Saludos desde Uruguay 🇺🇾 🇺🇾 🇺🇾 

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Connect Moderator

Eid Mubarak dear @KashifMisidia  and all LGs family who celebrate it.

a greeting card saying Eid Mubarak for all LGs who celebrate ita greeting card saying Eid Mubarak for all LGs who celebrate it

It's been a wonderful celebration for me and my family, with lots of moments spent with lovely family and friends. Of course all adorned with wonderful Eid Cuisine (which I hope I can share some here at later stage) and with other rituals like Eid Al Fitr prayer and paying Zakat fitrah before the end of Ramadhan.

Photo of female muslims gathering for Eid Al Fitr  prayer, taken by LG @indahanuriaPhoto of female muslims gathering for Eid Al Fitr prayer, taken by LG @indahanuria

Obviously, we enjoy other traditions like visiting friends and family, gathering, halal bihalal (visiting and meeting friends and families then forgiving one another), as well as sharing THR (abbreviation for tunjangan hari raya or Eid allowance usually given to government officials right before the celebration of Eid) or money for the kids.

LG @Indahnuria and her core family celebrating Eid Al Fitr in Jakarta, IndonesiaLG @Indahnuria and her core family celebrating Eid Al Fitr in Jakarta, Indonesia

This year, my family and I don't do mudik or exodus, traveling back home, and decided to stay in Jakarta, while my family from Lampung, my hometown, came and stay with us in Jakarta. I miss my son terribly who still stays in Wellington, New Zealand, and celebrate Eid Al Fitr there as he's in the middle of some exams at school.

On Sunday recently, we just met some Jakarta Local Guides who are still staying in Jakarta. We gathered at Taman Hutan Kota, Jakarta. As you can see , we have @Ddimitra Kang Erwin @emuniruzaman Kang Ain, Mas Haryanto, Mike, Pretty, baby El, Mas Daus, and Mutiah. Apologies if I miss some other names...

Some members of Jakarta Local Guides were meeting after Eid Al Fitr, or usually  called  halal bihalal, in Taman Hutan Kota, JakartaSome members of Jakarta Local Guides were meeting after Eid Al Fitr, or usually called halal bihalal, in Taman Hutan Kota, Jakarta

The meeting took place in Taman Hutan Kota near Gelora Bung Karno Stadium. But then the rain came pouring down so we needed to move, although I had to excuse myself and picked up my kids.

So, that's a little story I have for this year's Eid Al Fitr.

Wishing you a wonderful celebration of it, wherever you are.

Level 9

@indahnuria 

Eine gute, informative Geschichte mit sehr schönen Bildern 

Connect Moderator

Terima Kasih @NunungAfuah for your beautiful feedback 🙏

Hope to meet you again InshaAllah 🙏