KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: How Do You Celebrate Eid UL Fitr in Your Country?

@KashifMisidia 

Sehr informativ dieser Beitrag über ihre Traditionen, er trägt zum besseren Verständnis bei 

Level 7

Re: How Do You Celebrate Eid UL Fitr in Your Country?

@KashifMisidia such a lovely article 🤩 and so many beautiful pictures! Those dishes and sweets 😋 yum!

I feel it is a great way to share cultures and traditions across boundaries. Thanks for sharing 🙏

Happy Eid to you and your family, enjoy at max moment with your family and friends.

Here in Mauritius, Eid will be celebrated tomorrow 11th since the crescent of the moon🌙 has not been visible yesturday night 🙂 our holiday will be tomorrow 🥳

Wishing all a happy Eid Ul Fitr and a blessed Chaitra Navratri 🌈

Om Shanti 🙏

Sweta 

Level 9

Ed Mubarak @KashifMisidia bhai 

To you and all your family members 

Sorry our family members our Lg family members too .

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Connect Moderator

Hello @KashifMisidia bhai,

Wishing you and all others Happy eid celebrations. I always like to read on connect how people countries races etc live in other parts of the continent. Its a great thing to see how Eid goes in your part of the world. Thank you for sharing on connect.

Here in west Africa they don't visit the grave but they have the eid prayers in open fields and designated places like you said. The eid prayers are not too early either. Maybe between 9.30am-11am. I love the photos of the dishes as a foodie Lol. 

While the celebrations and your Islamic beliefs are same,I believe the celebration pattern or cultures are different. @Nyainurjanah am I correct ? @indahnuria @SoniaK especially @Sagir brother wishing you all Eid Mubarak.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Very inspiring post @KashifMisidia 👏🏻

We celebrate here by eating and visiting neighborhood, same with what @Nyainurjanah photos. In many places we celebrate it until a week. Then.. we have the second Eid by eating rice dumpling 🍚 called "Ketupat".

licensed-image.jpeg

 (photo by wikipedia).

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Khair Mubarak,

Respected @KashifMisidia Ji...

Excellent post...so much of information in simple style... like a reference manual... thank you very, very much... Ji.

Fitra, Salat ul Fitr, etc. are familiar words, but didn't know these details...

Well, due to the demise of my uncle, we are not celebrating any festival this year (till December)...of course, we used to exchange greetings and prayers between dozens of friends in which a few of them are Hindus and Christians.

Also, your genuine idea of greeting Eid in different Languages was unique... Yes, I could recognise Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Urdu, Bangali, Gujarati, Chinese, Bahasa, Russian, etc... Great! Highly appreciate...🙏🙏🙏

May the blessings of Allah be upon all of us...

Most sincerely with prayers 

🙏🌹🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

সবাইকে ঈদুল এর শুভেচ্ছা

20240410_164033.jpg

দেশে এবং বিদেশে সকল কে জানাচ্ছি পবিত্র ঈদুল ফিতরের শুভেচ্ছা ও ঈদ মোবারক।

Connect Moderator

Re: সবাইকে ঈদুল এর শুভেচ্ছা

Eid Mubarak @Niloy_BD 

For your kind information I'm merging your post in this main post about Eid celebration. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Eid Mubarak to you too @MuhammadAsimAli 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Betreff: How Do You Celebrate Eid UL Fitr in Your Country?

Hello @KashifMisidia

I wish you, Kashif and also everyone else here a happy Eid Mubarak! 🤩 🏵🎉 

Kashif, your Local Guides Connect is so interesting and you explained is so well how you celebrate it. 🤩 👍🏻 

Thank you so much for writing your amazing Local Guides Connect post! 😊  

I wish you an amazing day! 😀 

Many warm greetings to you from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram