JustJake's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Betreff: Highlights of O'ahu #bardchallenge

This is the best "retirement" plan I've ever heard, @Annaelisa, I love it! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

Re: Highlights of O'ahu #bardchallenge

Thank you, @TerryPG. It feels like unimaginable luck that I'm able to do some of the things I get into with and for my family. The hardest part is making sure the kids realize that these are not normal activities. They should be suffering through 7 hour car trips to see road-side attractions, but instead they get 5 hour flights to Paradise 😂.

I'm honored to be among the chosen few to host a game. I'm excited to see how your video feed will be decorated for the occasion. I don't think there are any javelina in Hawaii, so I'll have to be more creative this time to support the Canadian domination 😁

JustJake TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Ohh @JustJake I'm so in love with this place that you have not idea haha I spent one of the most beautiful weeks of my life in Honolulu last March. Was my last vacation previously to my foot surgery (doing well, recovering in my home). I'm already working in one post about one of the jewelry of Honolulu: Hanamauma Bay, amazing place.

Caption by @SilvyCCaption by @SilvyC

I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow. 

Silvy.

Level 10

Aw my neighbor too kind @JustJake. You brought back wonderful memories tagging me and reminding me of that first meetup post. 💖

So happy for your meetup! Look forward to it!. 💖

Level 10

What an incredible view, @SilvyC. I've never had the opportunity to go down to the bay, but I've driven past there many times and it's on the way to the Koko Head Botanical Gardens. 

I'm expecting you to do very well at the trivia if you can tap into your fond memories of the island 😁

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Great post @JustJake And Photo While reading the post, I felt like I was walking with you....❤️

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery