Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heritage Stepwell Ahmedabad

Heritage step-well with detailing carving and embossingHeritage step-well with detailing carving and embossing

Adalaj Stepwell, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Heritage Stepwell Ahmedabad

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing your photo!  How many times have you visited Stepwell Ahmedabad? When is the best period to visit?Adding more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us!  

It looks very nice! Can you please provide more information about this place and maybe more photos?

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful post. It seems as if there is a mirror reflecting, but in reality it's the building itself. What an amazing optical illusion! I'm a huge lover of all kind of architecture and I really enjoyed looking at this picture. Hope to visit India one day and see all this beauty live.

Do you know if there are any organized tours in order to visit the most significant places of that part of the county? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You must visit heritage city Ahmedabad

@BorrisS

Anonymous
Not applicable

stepwell  balconystepwell balcony

@PoliMC@VasT@BorrisS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @VasT

I visited 4 times and it is very beautiful each and every wall even steps also. If you see this stepwell from front side then it is like someone's house. Because it includes balcony and terrace also.

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you very much for the photo! It's incredible.

Can you please tell us more about the history of Stepwell Ahmedabad?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for adding more information @Anonymous. Is it true that it was build as a romantic gift? Are any festivals held still there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @VasT

As per my knowledge it is not romantic gift by king. but yes some festivals are still held there.