MutiahA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Here's How To Save The Planet Thru Your Reviews

This hash "#ecolifestyle" tag is a brilliant idea.

Indian Local Guide | Kolkata | Join the LG Movement Here's How To Save The Planet Through Your Review
Level 9

Thanks @DavidTito. Sure, I also thought the same way. Always using the hashtag is the key. Hopefully it'll make the people more familiar with this campaign and start trying it.

Regards,

Mutiah

Level 9

Thank you, @IrrPavlova. Sure! I'd love to share the recap here (and also some of the reviews on Maps, if possible ). Umm, sorry, I'm not too familiar with national history  of India 🙂 but if you ask me about one of the most memorable heroes of Indonesia, my country, I'll definitely say "Soekarno" - He's our founding father and widely respected until now. Everyone loves him. 

Regards,

Mutiah

Level 9

Hello @ShahnewazAhmed. Thanks for your appreciation and joining this campaign! I also hope that your reviews will reach many people and benefits many of them.

Regards,

Mutiah

Level 9

Hi @Terraweb. Thank you for your appreciation! Hopefully you can also join us here and spread the words!

Regards,

Mutiah

Level 8

@MutiahA  How about straw, fork and spoon ? Should we use and bring the ussually?

Level 10

Wow @MutiahA saya akan ikuti review dengan hastag.

Terima kasih atas pencerahannya. 

Level 9

Hi @AgoesSantosa. Do you mean the plastic one? I suggest to use the stainless utensils instead of plastic. You can bring them as usual. Not only helping to a better environment, you're also promoting the #ecolifestyle to anyone who see it 🙂

Regards, 

Mutiah

Level 9

Terima kasih atas apresiasi Anda, @RiverDefender! Tentu, selalu gunakan hashtag untuk hal-hal positif yang Anda bagikan di Google Maps. Saya senang dengan kampanye Anda tentang Ciliwung, mungkin Anda bisa menambahkan hashtag tertentu di setiap review Anda pada spot-spot yang dimaksud?

Salam,

Mutiah

Level 6

@MutiahA @RiverDefender @IrrPavlova 

Thanks alot!

I am also adding hashtags like #ecolifestyle and #saynotoplastic in my reviews to build awareness about eco-friendly lifestyle amongst my local community.

Indian Local Guide | Kolkata | Join the LG Movement Here's How To Save The Planet Through Your Review