Gaafer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Helping people with special needs to reach all places for the handicapped in all government and priv

1. Check that you have access to the main entrance.
2. Check availability of slopes in different places.
3. Check bathroom / toilet accessibility.
4. Check accessibility to parking spaces.
5. Check the availability of the blind tactile features.Untitled-1.jpg

Egypt
Benha, Qism Banha, Banha, Egypt
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Helping people with special needs to reach all places for the handicapped in all government and

Hi @Gaafer 

Which specific place(s) are you planning to visit?

Can you tell which online tool do you use to organize the meetup?

My best wishes for the accessibility-meetup 👍

Level 7

Re: Helping people with special needs to reach all places for the handicapped in all government and

https://www.facebook.com/events/145693636991835
I am already an applicant requesting to organize a meeting and it has not been answered, and it is possible that we will see it here. Here are some tourist attractions in the city of Benha.

Egypt
Connect Moderator

I imagine to get your meetup approved here on Connect you'll need to nominate a specific starting address @Gaafer 

Paul

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Gaafer,

Just to let you know that, I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!