SharjeelS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hello i m new here

Hello everyone, 

I m new here and need some guidance about local Guide connect.

How i can join any meetup in karachi, how can i participate in google local guides program.

I am very passionate about  Google  maps and just started my journey.

Karachi, Pakistan
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Hello i m new here

Hello @SharjeelS

Welcome to local guides connect,

Wow so you are from Karachi?

I m also from Karachi, we can share our contact details by private message here.

As you asked about join meetups, 

I m Sharing some details, which will be surely useful for you to continue your journey in local guides connect, the great forum of Google local guides. 

You can search meetups or can host your own meetup by using This link .

You can see 

@AdrianLunsong 's

How to prepare for a meetup submission

which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

And after join or host a Meetup, you can write a Recap with the pictures of great moments of your meetup.

What makes a good post can help you to write a wonderful Recap post and you'll find everything you need to know.

In addition, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in monthly Introduce yourself December. You can also read these Tips : Using local Guides Connect

I hope you find this information useful.

Thank you. 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 5

Thank  you so much kashif bhai, i just opened the link for meet up , but didn't found any meetup in Karachi . please do inform me if you know about any meetup in karachi.

Thank you

Connect Moderator

Welcome @SharjeelS

Yes I will surely give you info , whenever I arrange a meetup or get news about meetup in Karachi. And you can check by yourself the link which I shared with you in my last reply. I m sure you can find a Karachi meetup/walk there soon. 

One more thing I want to share you that You can mention me or anyone by typing @ before the name.

Will meet soon, and please check your message inbox for my contact details.

Shukriya 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 5

@KashifMisidiathanks 

Connect Moderator

Wow you are learning so fast ,

Have a great day and best of luck for your journey as a local guide and local guides connect member  @SharjeelS  ✌️✌️✌️