SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Hello from Bangladesh

The best part about salsa is the steps, where boys do the leading and girls just follow the leads. Sad part is, the girls do a lot turns. But I still love it. Every time I listen to any nice music, I try to put them into 1 2 3 - 5 6 7 rhythm, and I compose my dance. It's an interesting thing to do. 

But well, we meet or not, I will definitely learn paragliding for sure. That's in my bucket list for long. 

@Andras_H

Level 7

Hi Sonia,

Just read about you .. it is really great to know you.

If have any plans to visit New Delhi in future, do contact me and I will love to be your local guide in Delhi, India.

Level 9

What a nice introduction @SoniaK

Hope you will one of the attendees to LG Summit this year

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @OSAMA. I hope the selection team hear you. 😉

Level 8

I thought I'm reading about someone from India ... Heyy, you and your habits resemble so much to ours ... Wow 🙂

Level 8

@SoniaK 

It's a pleasure to know you. Looking at your profile, I wish I could travel as much as I want 🙂

Wishing you all the best for your future travels.

Keep up the good work. Cheers !

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@SoniaK

Nice to see you api, 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Andras_H wrote:

@soniaB wrote:

Thank you @Andras_H. Indeed, Salsa is fun. It refreshes your mind so much that you won't even realize when you have burnt those extra kilos off your body yet you are enjoying. 

I agree, however I didn't count the kilos 🙂

@soniaB wrote:

I have an idea. How about you teach me paragliding and I teach you salsa, when we meet in San Francisco? (Am I being a little over ambitious? :P) 

@SoniaK hehe, that would be nice 😄

@Andras_H, when I wrote that post, I was so determined to meet you in San Francisco that God has listened to me. Now you do your part, I am waiting for learning paragliding, you learn Salsa or not. 😛

Connect Moderator

@Tushar18 wrote:

I thought I'm reading about someone from India ... Heyy, you and your habits resemble so much to ours ... Wow 🙂

Really? And how is that @Tushar18